Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Pics) Mayweather vs Mosley (Jamie Foxx, Miss America, Chris Rock, Eli Manning etc.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just look at those pics and you can tell how much wider & solidly built Mosley is over Floyd. Thats why I think Shane and all those guys look at Floyd in person and think they can break him in half. Floyd is a good amount bigger now than before his retirment but he still doesnt look nearly as physically built as those guys.

DE100, who is that with Floyd? He looks familiar

Comment

ok, thats Dez Bryant.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        OMG! Steroids has turned Mosley into a ******!

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          just look at those pics and you can tell how much wider & solidly built Mosley is over Floyd. Thats why I think Shane and all those guys look at Floyd in person and think they can break him in half. Floyd is a good amount bigger now than before his retirment but he still doesnt look nearly as physically built as those guys.

DE100, who is that with Floyd? He looks familiar
          Please let's not discend into *******-ness about size disparity. No fight ever has two guys that are the same size. Every fan with a light in their head realizes that Mayweather turned pro at 130.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            Nice........

Comment

Chad Ochocinco

Comment

This is awesome. The fights happening

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  This is awesome. The fights happening
                  Yeah, and they havent even really started the normal press tour.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                    Yeah, and they havent even really started the normal press tour.
                    fuk me. this **** is gonna go off. seriously cant wait for 24/7 and the rest of the promotional stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieQ. View Post
                      fuk me. this **** is gonna go off. seriously cant wait for 24/7 and the rest of the promotional stuff.
                      yeah cant wait for their face off.

Comment

Working...
                      X