Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao not sparring Khan could reduce his Speed against Bradley..?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao not sparring Khan could reduce his Speed against Bradley..?

As far as I know Pacquiao and Khan aren't sparring anymore (correct me if i'm wrong) and we heard Roach say a few times in the past that he used Khan's services in sparring to help increase Pacquiao's speed.

The one shot I think Bradley has of beating Pacquiao is if Pacquiao's speed is significantly reduced and that does become a possibility if he's no longer sparring Khan. Roach said that they "needed" Khan to help speed up Pacquiao I think it was in the Pacquiao-Hatton 24/7 (or one of the 24/7s) because, without Khan, Pac's speed wasn't overly impressive.

Thoughts on this?

I think that will be a factor.But in all honesty, Manny wins most of his fights because he is the better athlete. I don't think that is the case against Bradley. I think Bradley is just as good of an all around athlete as Manny, but he lacks Manny's punching power. He makes up for it because he is the more skilled fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
      I think that will be a factor.But in all honesty, Manny wins most of his fights because he is the better athlete. I don't think that is the case against Bradley. I think Bradley is just as good of an all around athlete as Manny, but he lacks Manny's punching power. He makes up for it because he is the more skilled fighter.
      Great post!

Comment

he should spar Linares...... he's just as fast

Comment

Working...
        X