Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are Men more "Evil" then Women (Serious Thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

women are despicably evil they have evil brains

Comment

What about the butcher who served up her husband for the kids dinner.

Comment

I think women are more evil when it come to smaller things, like lying and stealing or just being manipulative. I know girls in school can be just as bad if not worse than boys when it comes to bullying.

But men are more evil when it comes to be destructive. We are just more inclined to be violent and anti-semitic than women.

The reason why female serial killers raise eyebrows and get a lot of attention is because there are so much more men who commit those types of crimes.

Comment

As far as personally, I can definitely say women have hurt and disappointed me more than men.

Like Louis C.K. says, "A man will, like, steal your car or burn your house down or beat the shit out of you, but a woman will ruin your fuckin' life."

lol

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
            i guess this is sort of a philosophical question...

Are men more prone to "evilness" then women

i mean look

Hitler
            Stalin
            Pol Pot
            Robespierre
            Khomeini
            Idi Amin Dada
            Leopold II of Belgium
            Vlad Tepes
            Ivan IV of Russia
            etc. etc.

all the major wars were started by males

men often complain about woman and there "drama" but they are miniscule to women's

men's "dramas" are often more destructive and deadly
            Yes and no ...

Women have a conscience which stymies most of their vindictive actions, the acts which are fueled by emotional content are carried out with a vengeance and without mercy. So, the world should be glad women cannot start wars and don't have their finger on the bomb, because you piss a woman off bad enough and the war is on, or the button's getting pushed, just to prove a point.

Men are naturally more vicious but with a motivated objective, power, wealth, riches etc ... Men historically are willing to start wars, rape, rob and steal in order to achieve the object of their obsession.

The key difference is a CONSCIENCE!!!

Comment

Working...
            X