Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is higher on the ATG list: Floyd Mayweather (so far) or Roberto Duran?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sharp View Post
    Probably Floyd.

On the strength of his reign at 130 and his remarkable ascent to the weight classes while remaining unbeaten.

More consistent than Duran as a bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
      Duran remained a top full time relevent contender for literally half a century, beating some incredible fighters along the way, in the golden era of boxing in the most stacked weight classes

He was a relevant fighter longer than Floyd has been alive.
      He didn't duck and was actually labeled a 'beast' and a 'warrior', even to this day. Floyd has never been labeled any of those.

Comment

This is the most onesided poll in internet history. Would have been closer if they did Oscar De La Hoya vs Mayweather but I would have still voted for Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
          Duran, and it's not even remotely close.

"Health first."
          They shouldnt even be in the same sentence. And whoever compared Duran to Baldamir. Your either clueless or just dumb

Comment

The difference is simple really. Mayweather has fought great fighters and beat them.Duran has been in with great fighters and lost,badly in most cases. Plus Duran QUIT against Sugar Ray. Don't bring up the health first stuff again.Duran is nore famous for "NO MAS" than beating legends. Duran took some awful one-sided beat-downs. I'm not a huge Mayweather guy either but I'll post the truth here.Duran had a great career just not ATG.

Comment

Duran shy by just 10 light years...

Comment

Originally posted by marvelousmatt View Post
                The difference is simple really. Mayweather has fought great fighters and beat them.Duran has been in with great fighters and lost,badly in most cases. Plus Duran QUIT against Sugar Ray. Don't bring up the health first stuff again.Duran is nore famous for "NO MAS" than beating legends. Duran took some awful one-sided beat-downs. I'm not a huge Mayweather guy either but I'll post the truth here.Duran had a great career just not ATG.
                Dude go hang yourself and get it over with, you wont be missed. You are a ***** if you think may is worthy to even hold Duran jock strap let alone be higher on the atg list

Comment

Most lopsided poll ever.

Comment

What fool would ever vote Mayweather?

Comment

• Duran and its not even close.

Comment

Working...
                      X