No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao accused of housing a fugitive and tax evasion in the Philippines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    manny did such a good job of keeping his name clean over the years, but that ***** catches up to everyone sooner or later. I never bought into his squaky clean image anyways, its jus funny how its all blowin up now
    Charma hits all of us. Remember that interview a few months ago where he turned to religion and thought he would've gone to hell because of the life he was living? Starting to come together.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
      damn pac's got himself in a lot of trouble....hopefully all of this can get sorted out and that it also doesn't affect his mindset going into the bradley fight.
      Nothing new here except for the report on the housing a fugitive. Manny is sueing the reporter that made this claim. This isnt a criminal charge, this is one reporter making a claim. I doubt he would be sued for liable if it were true.

Seriously people, this comes with the territory of being in politics in the Philippines. Right now they are trying to lockup thier previous president and they are having impreachment trial on their cheif supreme court justice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
        damn pac's got himself in a lot of trouble....hopefully all of this can get sorted out and that it also doesn't affect his mindset going into the bradley fight.
        I think it will. If manny has the wrong socks on, it'll throw him off. Imagine how this is going to effect him.

Comment

Originally posted by rmspncr View Post
          Nothing new here except for the report on the housing a fugitive. Manny is sueing the reporter that made this claim. This isnt a criminal charge, this is one reporter making a claim. I doubt he would be sued for liable if it were true.

Seriously people, this comes with the territory of being in politics in the Philippines. Right now they are trying to lockup thier previous president and they are having impreachment trial on their cheif supreme court justice.
          You doubt he'd be sued if it were true?

That's all for show; a measure taken to protect an image my friend. That's how it works for people of status. I'm not saying he's guilty or not guilty, but that's no proof of anything. Didn't Mosley sue Conte for defamation?

Comment

Originally posted by rmspncr View Post
            I was thinking along these lines. I have no idea what's really going on over in the Philippines. All these allegations might very well be true. But Pacquiao is a politically active man. He almost certainly has powerful enemies. People shouldn't immediately buy into everything they read....

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
              Pac better be careful, or he might end up in prison!

Also, ain't not time better than now to post this:

I'm not quiet sure what I just witnessed.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by sunnylad View Post
                Finally it is all getting exposed. A person that can gamble , cheat on his beloved wife , drink , avoid tax and hide a fugitive criminal in his house will not even think twice to take PED's. Just think about it.
                a guy who hangs around a rapper that's taken peds, beats his ex-wife, has his buddies shoot up a skating rink, buys jewelery that he can't afford and is forced to return it and attacks security guards isn't suspect for roid rage or taking peds.. to you either then?

Comment

This **** gets funnier by the day.

Comment

Pacquiao the merciful

Comment

Originally posted by bMak View Post
                      You doubt he'd be sued if it were true?

That's all for show; a measure taken to protect an image my friend. That's how it works for people of status. I'm not saying he's guilty or not guilty, but that's no proof of anything. Didn't Mosley sue Conte for defamation?
                      I understand what your saying. In Manny's case though he is sueing a memeber of the Media. Dont think you sue a reporter for show. You never know for sure though... just my take.

It's just a differenent animal in the Philippines. A reporter was killed yesterday that was assigned to covering the President! Politics is a dangerous business there. As loved as Manny is by the people, it should come as no surprise that he is a target by others with political aspirations. So anything like these reports I take with a grain of salt and a wait and see attitude.

Comment

Working...
                      X