Comment

1.Trinidad
      2.Pascal
      3.De La Hoya
      4.Tarver
      5.Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Lol you always have to bring up silly questions and if I answer them, you will continue to ask for more and more and more. It's like you can't get enough. lol

Yea I **** on Hagler at Middleweight. And? But it's really silly to ask about being established with Adamek/Haye considering they are still fighting.

I just told you moron, don't blame me, blame the ones who made the divisions up. They all fight at HW, established themselves AT HW and a lot of Klit's opponents have weighed more or around their same weight. I also told you the Adamek fight isn't what people make it to be, but since you're not satisfied, you keep trying to flip it and flip it to where it makes it seem I'm exposing myself to make you feel good.

Your arguments here are terrible........firstly, name the opponents that have weighted the same as the Klits.....who are as good as Glen Johnson, Jean Pascal, Tarver........furthermore...did Tito not establish himself as one of the best middleweight at the time Hopkins fought him....if so, why is ok for you to claim it was a **** win...yet not do the same with the Klits........

If your gonna blame the people who made the divisons, then fine....but then blame the fighters for going up in weight/coming down in weight.....

But just like the other thread, you seem unable to tell me the great wins that the Klits have when they have weighed roughly the same amount...wins that match up to Tarver, Pascal, Glen Johnson........thanks...

Comment

Whether he won or lost?

1. Roy Jones: Both fighters first shot at a major title[IBF]. Both went on to do great things. Both of them learned a lot from that fight.

2. Felix Trinidad: Undefeated young fighter, Hopkins was the underdog. Trinidad was predicted to stop Hopkins by most.

3. Antonio Tarver: Tarver the much bigger man, 175 Ring champion, fresh off of 5 total fights against Roy Jones Jr and Glen Johnson, going 3-2 against them, with both losses being close fights. Hopkins was coming up 15 pounds at 40 years old, once again was the underdog. Majority predicted for Tarver to kill/stop Hopkins.

4. Jean Pascal: Young, strong fighter coming off a win over some one Hopkins seemed to have avoided while the person was undefeated[Chad Dawson]. Pascal, before the Dawson upset, also coming off two wins over previously undefeated Diaconu. At the time of Hopkins-Pascal, Dawson and Diaconu had 3 losses between them, all coming from Jean Pascal. Dawson and Diaconu were to 5 LHW's. Hopkins was once again the underdog. Seemed to have beat him the first time, then sealed the deal in the rematch in one of Hopkins most entertaining performance of his career. Also made history as the oldest boxer to win a major title.

5. Kelly Pavlik: Another undefeated young fighter. Hopkins was the underdog coming off a performance against Calzaghe that made him look his age, somewhat[taking time off when ever possible, faking low blows, looking tired in spots], Pavlik coming off two wins over Jermain Taylor and a TKO over The Rocket, looking probably the sharpest of his career. Experts said Pavlik should win by KO, despite the fight being at 170. Roach feared for Hopkins life. etc, Hopkins was once again the underdog.

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post

Your arguments here are terrible........firstly, name the opponents that have weighted the same as the Klits.....who are as good as Glen Johnson, Jean Pascal, Tarver........furthermore...did Tito not establish himself as one of the best middleweight at the time Hopkins fought him....if so, why is ok for you to claim it was a **** win...yet not do the same with the Klits........

If your gonna blame the people who made the divisons, then fine....but then blame the fighters for going up in weight/coming down in weight.....

But just like the other thread, you seem unable to tell me the great wins that the Klits have when they have weighed roughly the same amount...wins that match up to Tarver, Pascal, Glen Johnson........thanks...
            Weak, if so, yours aren't any better. Umm you fail to realize that Trinidad was 3-3 above 154 right?

Tarver and Johnson aren't that good. Yes I am a fan of Johnson but he's sort of a gatekeeper. Props that he fights the best though.

Again, you're trying to flip it. It's not going to work son.

Comment

His fights against Winky and Calzaghe are not his best performance. Both of those fights were pretty ugly. Yeah Calzaghe missed a bunch of punches in that fight, but Hopkins was not the sharpest Hopkins in that fight. Hence why people thought Pavlik would KO Hopkins, they were going by Hopkins last performance[Calzaghe].

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                1. Trinidad

2. Jones

3. Tarver

4. Calzaghe

5. Pavlik

Comment

Weak, if so, yours aren't any better. Umm you fail to realize that Trinidad was 3-3 above 154 right?

Tarver and Johnson aren't that good. Yes I am a fan of Johnson but he's sort of a gatekeeper. Props that he fights the best though.

Again, you're trying to flip it. It's not going to work son.

I keep trying to flip....just answer the question....who have EITHER (yes, Im judging them as one fighter, just to make it easier for you) Klitsckho brother beaten, that was the same size as them, that are p4p better than Tarver, Johnson and Pascal............

Even use boxrec/wikipedia if you have to...........

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post

I keep trying to flip....just answer the question....who have EITHER (yes, Im judging them as one fighter, just to make it easier for you) Klitsckho brother beaten, that was the same size as them, that are p4p better than Tarver, Johnson and Pascal............

Even use boxrec/wikipedia if you have to...........
                    I don't use boxrec. So if I answer this question you're not going to ask me several more after? Will you be happy?

Comment

I don't use boxrec. So if I answer this question you're not going to ask me several more after? Will you be happy?
                      Yep, along with justifications as to why they are p4p better than Tarver, Johnson, Pascal........

Remember its you who rates the Klits so highly...(didnt you say they were both top ten ATG Hw's)....so I was expecting you to name them off at the top of your head........

Comment

Working...
                      X