No announcement yet.

Zuffadog's (MDS) very biased ranking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    We get it man, you frequent the board. Posting their doesn't make you a Zuffa Zombie. Sherdog and the UFC are clearly in bed though. Sure, Zuffa strong armed them into it and you can make excuses all you like, but you can't defend the biased nature of their reporting methods.
    I don't go on the boards...

I don't agree with all their rankings, but you can make a case for having those guys at the top. Especially when you use their criteria

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
      I don't go on the boards...

I don't agree with all their rankings, but you can make a case for having those guys at the top. Especially when you use their criteria
      Make your best case to me why Lesnar belongs at #2.

Once your done you can make your best case for Cain at #1, but I insist you don't begin doing so until you're through explaining Lesnar's credentials (being that Cain has a much stronger case for being rated highly (despite a relatively thin resume), whereas Lesnar is far more dubiously placed).
      Last edited by Drunken Cat; 10-27-2010, 01:33 PM.

Comment

I thought Zuffadog was gorilladogs new nickname...

Comment

Does Sherdog currently have press credentials? There's your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
            Does Sherdog currently have press credentials? There's your answer.
            Exactly. They were banned for years, got back their credentials for what, a few months? A year? But they've been on the banned list for ages now.

Comment

They probably have it back now, even Loretta (who Dana personally hates) no longer works for them......this along should tell you where Sherdog is positioning itself.

Comment

Originally posted by monaroCountry View Post
                They probably have it back now, even Loretta (who Dana personally hates) no longer works for them......this along should tell you where Sherdog is positioning itself.
                They lost their credentials again, moron country.

Fool you're an idiot. gtfo.

Comment

Working...
                X