No announcement yet.

FAO Championship/League 1/2 Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Championship/League 1/2 Fans

I got a question to you all. How many of you all really only support these teams? Do you even support them? Or do you stick to supporting Manchester United and Arsenal for example. Also do these teams get a ton of support? How are the home games? Sold out?

http://www.ukstudentlife.com/Travel/...isleUnited.jpg

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
    I got a question to you all. How many of you all really only support these teams? Do you even support them? Or do you stick to supporting Manchester United and Arsenal for example. Also do these teams get a ton of support? How are the home games? Sold out?

http://www.ukstudentlife.com/Travel/...isleUnited.jpg
    How many of you all really only support these teams? I only support Cardiff and Wales.

Do you even support them? Err yes, travelling up and down the country to some crap holes for years now. I was 15 when i went on my first away trip only 15 years old and on my own made friends on the coach there drinking scrumpy jack.

Or do you stick to supporting Manchester United and Arsenal for example. Hate the 'big 4'. Hope man city shake them up. don't really give a toss about the prem until we ger there.

Also do these teams get a ton of support? We average 21k+ at least. Get about 23-24k tomorrow and we are on TV.

How are the home games? Tend to be great atomosphere with us lot. lots of singing.

Sold out? near enough.

hope that helps.

Comment

O and football is not all about the glory boys

Comment

http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/...ardiff_200.jpg

Eddie Johnson, i hope he regains his form, how did he do for you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
          http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/...ardiff_200.jpg

Eddie Johnson, i hope he regains his form, how did he do for you guys?
          Aww old Eddie,haha.

He was on-loan with us from fulham. the guy was a bit of a joke with us at first. when he came on as a sub you would get 20k all chanting Eddie!! Eddie! Very loudly. O and USA!!! USA!!!. Funny times. Was all a joke as he played very poorly for us to begin. Towards the end though he came good. Although Eddie didn't know we were taking the piss the chanting lifted him. When he scored, my god the cheering was loud

Comment

haha damn. Well answer my posts mate

Comment

Only because we got relergated.

Comment

There is only one football team in the whole world that I give a **** about, the mighty West Bromwich Albion. I have spent thousands of pounds the last decade following this team up and down the country. My friends and family support the same club so it really is a bit part of my life.

I only follow the league that my team plays in, so at the moment the Premiership is dead to me, as for the teams in that league...I pretty much hate them all.

We are quite a well supported club and our attendances are bigger than many of the prem teams and our History pisses over most of the clubs in the country. I will never support another team until my dying day.

Boing Boing!

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
                  There is only one football team in the whole world that I give a **** about, the mighty West Bromwich Albion. I have spent thousands of pounds the last decade following this team up and down the country. My friends and family support the same club so it really is a bit part of my life.

I only follow the league that my team plays in, so at the moment the Premiership is dead to me, as for the teams in that league...I pretty much hate them all.

We are quite a well supported club and our attendances are bigger than many of the prem teams and our History pisses over most of the clubs in the country. I will never support another team until my dying day.

Boing Boing!
                  Championship is a much better league anyway. I pretty much hate all Prem teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Ameobi View Post
                    Championship is a much better league anyway. I pretty much hate all Prem teams.
                    Well you would say that wouldnt you....

Comment

Working...
                    X