No announcement yet.

Bradley's Inactivity in 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley's Inactivity in 2012

Yes, he got a gift, but he also put on a respectful performance. He had no other fights in 2012 after that fight. Were the injuries that bad?

Tim Bradley doesn't seem to fight much. He fought once in 2010. Twice in 2011...but those two fighters were 10 months apart. And once in 2012.

He seems to be the type of fighter that will just sit around and wait for the right fight instead of taking tune-ups/stay busy fights.

Comment

he turned down the peterson fight for 2.3 mil and right now he bout to turn down the gamboa fight because he doesnt want to fight at 140, go figure.

Comment

He shouldve thought about this before signing with TR. At least if he stayed with his previous promoter he could've dealt with different promoters instead of just doing in house fights.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Floyd: What if I end up crippled or walk with a bent over for the rest of my life. It's true, that's what Floyd was talking about.

Comment

Thats why his fan base wouldn't fill up a Mc donalds!!!!!

Comment

He didn't think his Top Rank move through, yeah he got the Pacquiao fight but after him....who's else left at that stable at 147? Mike Jones? and he got knocked the f out not to long ago.

Had he signed to GBP...he would've been spoilt for choice...Mayweather, Guerrero, Berto, Malignaggi & even at 140...Garcia, Khan & Matthysse.

Comment

Hopefully the bum retires

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  Yes, he got a gift, but he also put on a respectful performance. He had no other fights in 2012 after that fight. Were the injuries that bad?
                  I think he is having a hard time finding an opponent I think because of his style as Marquez trainer stated.

Comment

Working...
                  X