No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Says He's 90% Ready For JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    when is this fight the 8th? right around the corner cant wait.
    Are you paying $70 for it? I honestly think I will stream this one.

Comment

marquez is 110% ready. You getting Knocked Out Pacquaio. This isnt a weight drained opponent you facing.
      It's a bloated up Lightweight though. But even a bloated up great fighter can beat Pacquiao, he's nothing special without his advantages over good fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
        Are you paying $70 for it? I honestly think I will stream this one.
        yea man, I mean i said this on another thread. its only 70 bucks. The event and lil party Ill throw at my pad for it. Its worth it not like we get a PPV every other week.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        It's a bloated up Lightweight though. But even a bloated up great fighter can beat Pacquiao, he's nothing special without his advantages over good fighters.
        No a bloated up Lightweight is who faced Mayweather and Mayweather still couldent stop him. This Marquez is solid.

Comment

yea man, I mean i said this on another thread. its only 70 bucks. The event and lil party Ill throw at my pad for it. Its worth it not like we get a PPV every other week.

No a bloated up Lightweight is who faced Mayweather and Mayweather still couldent stop him. This Marquez is solid.
          The only reason I might buy it is cause I think Marquez will win this time around. But wasn't the last one $65? Fairly sure it was, so was the Bradley fight.

Arum bumped the price by $5 when the price was already high to begin with. I will not tolerate this.

Gonna have to find an HD stream.

Comment

Exactly. People still use that Marquez fight as an example. SMDH.

Comment

#inb4badtrainingcamp

Comment

marquez is 110% ready. You getting Knocked Out Pacquaio. This isnt a weight drained opponent you facing.

OK! But for the mean time, I'll make your excuses now!
                Pac beat only the OLD Marquez! BUT the Prime Marquez Beat Pac 3 times!
                Happy now???

Comment

Pacquiao should be ready, if he doesn't cramp and he's motivated he'll beat Marquez.

Comment

Pac is 90% ready, the other 10% is FEAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                      Pacquiao should be ready, if he doesn't cramp and he's motivated he'll beat Marquez.
                      Don't worry, by fight night, he'll be ready and wont have cramps.

However, after the fight when Marquez schools his ass again, thats when the unmotivation and cramps will be a problem again.

Comment

Working...
                      X