No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Must Weigh 140 or Less in The Morning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Must Weigh 140 or Less in The Morning

BoxingScene.com has learned that Adrien Broner must weigh in tomorrow morning at 9:30am and be no higher than 140-pounds in order for tomorrow's fight with Vicente Escobedo to happen. Earlier today, Broner missed the 130-pound super featherweight limit by a whopping 3.5-pounds. His team and the team representing Escobedo spent the rest of the day trying to negotiate terms that were fair to both sides.

[Click Here To Read More]

This whole thing is nuts. Broner only has about 12 hours to rehydrate. I wonder how this will affect his performance...

Comment

Good!!! This should be done to weight cheats..

Comment

This could very well affect Broner's performance.

Comment

I like Broner but this is 100% fair.

I'm intrigued to see how this affects him.

Comment

What's the under/over he makes it?

Comment

If he comes into the fight looking like Rios, Escobedo might just take his ass out. Escobedo likes to work the body from time to time.

Comment

I hate the fact that 10% of the money goes to the commission. That's utterly ridiculous!!! The whole 20% should go to the fighter, considering he is now risking his life more by fighting a fighter from a higher weight class!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  What's the under/over he makes it?
                  he aint making that ****, and if he does, its gonna be a rough fight for him to win me thinks. lmao. escobedo may have done himself a huge favor. broner came into his last fight, at which he made 130, at 143 on fight night. its gonna be really hard.

Comment

Looks like Broner is going to fight at his natural weight soon, even a few fights back people were saying he's way to big for the dudes hes fighting.

Comment

Working...
                    X