Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Froch vs Bute rematch won't be competitive!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    I'll bump this thread after Bute kicks his ass in the spring.

I'd like to see random PED testing for this fight. Froch was stronger and more aggressive than I've seen him in the past for the first fight.
    As of yet no logical reasoning behind you picking Bute to win other than your own personal bias ridiculous claim of PED use to boot.

Hilarious.

Comment

I'd like to see random PED testing for this fight. Froch was stronger and more aggressive than I've seen him in the past for the first fight.
      Froch fought quite reserved until he touched Bute up for the first time and had him holding on for dear life. He looked strong and aggressive because Bute can't take a good shot without losing his legs. Froch capitalised on that weaknesses.

Comment

I bet all my points that Bute will TKO Froch in march.

Comment

He was fighting for his career in front of his home crowd.

The PED allegation from Bute's team was below the belt imo but testing is preferable for all major boxing matches and I am certain Froch would not object.

Comment

Your jokes are getting better and better, you're hilarious! Thanks for the laughs Tunney!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              i see bute winning the rematch. froch is a good fighter, no doubt, but he is not hard to figure out. Im not saying bute is a boxing god, but he is smart enough to understand what to do to beat a flat footed fighter like froch, especially after being physically and mentally humiliated in their first fight. i pick bute to win the rematch
              Naah. Bute was hurt from every single powerpunch Froch threw. He just doesnt have the chin to dance with the elite.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                He was fighting for his career in front of his home crowd.

The PED allegation from Bute's team was below the belt imo but testing is preferable for all major boxing matches and I am certain Froch would not object.
                Isn't Froch tested year round like Khan?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Isn't Froch tested year round like Khan?
                  No. Do you ask that because of both being from the UK? Because drug testing over here is no better than in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    No. Do you ask that because of both being from the UK? Because drug testing over here is no better than in the US.
                    In the UK both fighters are tested after EVERY championship fight, from world titles down to area champs. I'm not sure if its the same in the US? The random testing is a bit **** in the UK though, you'll be lucky if you get picked out once every 3 years for a random test in the UK.

Comment

I feel like on paper Froch loses a lot of match ups, but when hes in the ring he somehow comes away with the win. It bute can box and survive the 12 rounds I think he takes it but my money would on Froch by KO again.

Comment

Working...
                      X