Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley should be ranked HIGHER than Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy Bradley should be ranked HIGHER than Floyd Mayweather!

I know it sounds stupid, crazy even.

But we all know the saga between Manny vs Floyd, and while I blame Manny mostly, I have to agree that Floyd caused issues to be continuously retiring back and fourth.

But here is Bradley, Bradley wasn't forced into a fight with Pacquiao, he signed with Top Rank to secure a possible Pacquiao fight, and regardless of public opinion he got the job DONE, yes Pacquiao really won, but on paper Bradley defeated Manny Pacquiao.

Where was Floyd?? Floyd was retiring back and fourth, in jail, retire some more, say "I don't ever have to fight if I don't want to" in jail again.

Bradley didn't ask for any testing, he got in there and was given the decision against Manny Pacquiao.

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post

But we all know the saga between Manny vs Floyd, and while I blame Manny mostly, I have to agree that Floyd caused issues to be continuously retiring back and fourth.

But here is Bradley, Bradley wasn't forced into a fight with Pacquiao, he signed with Top Rank to secure a possible Pacquiao fight, and regardless of public opinion he got the job DONE, yes Pacquiao really won, but on paper Bradley defeated Manny Pacquiao.

Where was Floyd?? Floyd was retiring back and fourth, in jail, retire some more, say "I don't ever have to fight if I don't want to" in jail again.

Bradley didn't ask for any testing, he got in there and was given the decision against Manny Pacquiao.
    Pretty sure Bradley has always been with Top Rank, he didn't sign to get a fight with Pac.

If you follow Ring Mag's P4P rankings you'll have to settle for Manny/Floyd tied at #2, or if you go with BoxingScene which has Pac at #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
      Pretty sure Bradley has always been with Top Rank, he didn't sign to get a fight with Pac.
      Bradley was with Dibella or with someone else, but he was never originally Top Rank.

Comment

Bradley was with Dibella or with someone else, but he was never originally Top Rank.
        Oh okay, never heard of him being with Dibella. But I'll tell you one thing, as of right now Bradley has more balls than Floyd does.

Comment

He was with gary shaw, but anyways bradley is so overrated on this site its disgusting.

Comment

GARY SHOW, yes he was with Gary Shaw Promotions

Comment

But it was one of the worst decisions Ive seen. So I cant give him credit for something he didnt do. Pac beat him clearly.

Comment

Well there in different divisions

Comment

Not saying that the dude is a better fighter than Manny nor Floyd, but dude did get in the ring and risk his 0..

Im not saying Floyd was scared, but he was even too greedy or too scared.

Comment

Are we forgetting the ass whooping Floyd put on Cotto? Bradley lost his last fight. Period. And saying Floyd is greedy or scared is just going to turn this thread into a flame war.

Comment

Working...
                    X