No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Returns on Sept. 20 in Manchester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Returns on Sept. 20 in Manchester

MANCHESTER, N.H. - 2008 U.S. Olympian Demetrius "Boo Boo" Andrade will headline the 11th annual Fight To Educate on Thursday evening, September 20 at Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester, New Hampshire.

Fight To Educate, presented in part this year by Absolute Broadcasting WGAM, The Game, is a unique charity event that combines a love of sports with the vision of assisting children and seniors in need, who with fundraisers like this could be 'down for the count.' During the past 10 years, Fight To Educate has raised more than $500,000 in donations benefiting local New Hampshire non-profit organizations. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    MANCHESTER, N.H. - 2008 U.S. Olympian Demetrius "Boo Boo" Andrade will headline the 11th annual Fight To Educate on Thursday evening, September 20 at Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester, New Hampshire.

Fight To Educate, presented in part this year by Absolute Broadcasting WGAM, The Game, is a unique charity event that combines a love of sports with the vision of assisting children and seniors in need, who with fundraisers like this could be 'down for the count.' During the past 10 years, Fight To Educate has raised more than $500,000 in donations benefiting local New Hampshire non-profit organizations. [Click Here To Read More]
    Lol y'all do that on purpose smh

Comment

Very talented fighter but Need to get more active and also need to step up the competition

Comment

People who complain about Saul Alvarez needing to step up the competition should also complain about the 2008 US Olympian team. Andrade, Russell, Ali, etc., all need to step it up!!!

Comment

he needs to fight better boxers.

Comment

The one night a year we get live boxing in Manchester NH, can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
              People who complain about Saul Alvarez needing to step up the competition should also complain about the 2008 US Olympian team. Andrade, Russell, Ali, etc., all need to step it up!!!
              i agree but i think it's because of saul's popularity,he's always talked about and one important thing,he is a champion,therefore more is expected of him

Comment

Gonzalez n dulorme are stepping up big time what about this guy his ready

Comment

manch vegas

i'll check my schedule, but i'll most likely be there. manch city is probably only 50 mins away, and i'm there constantly for the W

Comment

I always get Demetrius Andrade, Deontay Wilder, and Deandre Latimore mixed up. SMH

Comment

Working...
                    X