Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prizefighter Heavyweights - Taking a Look at The Pairings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prizefighter Heavyweights - Taking a Look at The Pairings

Fresh off his sensational demolition of the IBF super middleweight king Lucian Bute, the newly crowned lord of the 168lbers, Carl Froch, traveled to London and took part in the draw of the upcoming Prizefighter international heavyweight boxing series. The show will be staged this coming Wednesday at York Hall in Bethnal Green, London. Froch managed to select the following quarterfinal pairs:

[Click Here To Read More]

Always worth watching

Comment

The funniest part was when Johnson started talking trash about "coming for all the brits" and froch looked at him condescendingly and said you sound like you really mean business lmao

Comment

kingpin should win this but harris, sosnowski & hamer all will try to stop that from happening. this is the best lineup yet. kingpin should win this.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
          The funniest part was when Johnson started talking trash about "coming for all the brits" and froch looked at him condescendingly and said you sound like you really mean business lmao
          I'd love to see that, do you happen to have a link to it?

Comment

Originally posted by Agility View Post
            I'd love to see that, do you happen to have a link to it?
            I saw it on TV when they were doing the draw, think it was on this weeks ringside

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
              I saw it on TV when they were doing the draw, think it was on this weeks ringside
              I'll try and see if I can find it, thanks

Comment

Mo Harris isn't dangerous, but good when he wants 2b...used 2 see him train in Newark, & after his 3 yr retirement his weight was up 2 in 260's...ok now wt wise but @ 36 his best is behind him, but he can surprise...good match..

Comment

I cant see Johnson not winning this tournament. Hes clearly above all others.

Comment

Working...
                  X