No announcement yet.

Pavlik the clubfighter EXPOSED >>>PROOF Inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QuCongee View Post
    That's what I thought. Go farm the land you ****ing ranch owner from the middle of nowhere.
    don't be mad country boy it's ok I own virgins like you all the time...no big deal kid just don't cry

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
      lmao nice try at reverse psychology. where you from kid, ohio? bitter your trailer trash boyfriend got exposed and destroyed? you wouldn't survive a day in a city like new york son
      Well, if you could read, you'd see I already said I was from NY. A place which is far superior to whatever nameless farm you and your piece of **** family grew up on.

Comment

Well, if you could read, you'd see I already said I was from NY. A place which is far superior to whatever nameless farm you and your piece of **** family grew up on.
        riiiight watertown NY maybe LMFAO you dumbass ****in redneck I could tell by a cat's swag where they from I know for a fact the closest to brooklyn or nyc your mommy has ever taken you is westchester county lmfao ****in virgins they crack me up

Comment

riiiight watertown NY maybe LMFAO you dumbass ****in redneck I could tell by a cat's swag where they from I know for a fact the closest to brooklyn or nyc your mommy has ever taken you is westchester county lmfao ****in virgins they crack me up
          Watertown? I'm from South Yonkers you ****ing clown lmao. Have you ever even been to NY or are you just referencing places you heard of?

Comment

Watertown? I'm from South Yonkers you ****ing clown lmao. Have you ever even been to NY or are you just referencing places you heard of?
            aaaaaaaaahahahahahaha yonkers I knew he was from west chester...you ****in virgin tool have you ever even BEEN in the city let alone to brooklyn you corny ass ******?

Comment

you dumbass ****in redneck I could tell by a cat's swag where they from
              LMAO what a clown you are. Don't you feel like an idiot dude?

Comment

LMAO what a clown you are. Don't you feel like an idiot dude?
                considering i'm owning the **** out of you and embarrassing your redneck ass i'm feelin pretty great you pavlik nutswinger

Comment

aaaaaaaaahahahahahaha yonkers I knew he was from west chester...you ****in virgin tool have you ever even BEEN in the city let alone to brooklyn you corny ass ******?
                  "Westchester"..It's one word you illiterate moron.

Comment

"Westchester"..It's one word you illiterate moron.
                    typical whenever a cat gets destroyed in a argument the last thing they always resort to is grammar patrols right before they tap out..hahaha ****in *** i already raped you in the other thread now you drowning and embarrassing urself in ur last death throes..****in yonkers hillbilly come down to the city sometime you'll see things u never imagined existed LOL

Comment

Man the reason I know Pavlik will be ok is because he didnt even fight like The Kelly we grew to love, but like a shot 43 year ol.. And the reason i know Hopkins can dominate 175 and Dawson is because he didnt fight like a 43 yr ol but a 26 yr old!

Comment

Working...
                      X