Broner vs DeMarco who you guys got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

broner easy decision

Comment

I don't like the kid but Broner will win by KO.

Comment

Broner by late TKO.

Comment

For a so called future "great" of his era Broner has been a recipient of a couple of "gift" decision, if he doesnt blast/dominate a former Valero victim, he doesnt deserve half the accolades hes been getting.

Comment

Broner doesnt take his fights seriously. Demarco has a granite chin and decent skills plus he's a southpaw. its over for broner....

Comment

Its amazing how people on here pick broner by ko? Haha. First of all umm..how do u come out with an outcome like that? Who has broner beaten???keyword WHO. I havent seen him fight a legit guy in his weight class, someone that he doesnt outweigh them(escobedo). Hes not a WHO btw, ummm lets see who else has he beaten by ko? Clearly not the smallest guy hes ever fought (de leon) and he didnt even wanna trade with the smaller guy hahaha. So please broner huggers explain to me how he is supposed to KO Demarco when hes not even proven?? I say Demarco is more proven than that bum..hes fought better opposition. Kid diamond, valero, linares, molina, hell he took valeros best punches and he never went down. This whole broner ko'in Demarco is nothing but living in a fantasy

Comment

if broner wins he's my p4p #1, if he loses he's my p4p #2

Comment

I'm sticking with Demarco.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Broner is garbage, I expect Demarco to end his career
                    hahahahahaha

Comment

i'm going with demarco on this one...demarco's straight left going to give broner problems.

Comment

Working...
                      X