Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Witter: The Fight I Definitely Right Now Want is Malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Witter: The Fight I Definitely Right Now Want is Malignaggi

Junior Witter has set his sights on a world title shot against WBC welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi.

The 38-year-old rolled back the years at the weekend to become the oldest British title holder at 147 pounds when he earned a unanimous points decision over defending champion Colin Lynes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

back of the queue witterer

Comment

He could beat Paulie as long as he doesn't hurt his elbow.

Comment

Junior Witter is one of the worst fighters I have ever seen who has held a 'world championship'. His performance against Zab Judah was borderline comedy - he literally looked like a clown in that fight. And he quit against Alexander. Hatton shouldn't have ducked him, he would've done him!

Comment

Junior, you're too old for Paulie's new found strength.

Comment

His hit-n-hold style is disgusting, I watched 3 rd's of his fight on Saturday and it was horrible as usual, pretty much like Abril vs Rios..you knew he won the fight but you didn't think he deserved it due to the horrible style,

Comment

He would not come close to beating Malignaggi, espec the new Malignaggi that has discovered the twilight of your career fountain of PED's.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                His hit-n-hold style is disgusting, I watched 3 rd's of his fight on Saturday and it was horrible as usual, pretty much like Abril vs Rios..you knew he won the fight but you didn't think he deserved it due to the horrible style,
                Care to explain? Abril was robbed, and deserved to win.

Comment

this fight is waaaay past its expiration date

it couldve been a unification fight when witter was still exciting knocking people out

right now this fight will generate zero interest anywhere

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X