Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero Dares Amir Khan: Winner Gets Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero Dares Amir Khan: Winner Gets Mayweather!

Former champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero has challenged Amir Khan to a high stakes battle in early 2012. Khan defends his WBA/IBF junior welterweight titles against Lamont Peterson on Saturday night in Washington, DC. After Peterson, Khan plans to invade the welterweight ranks. Both Khan and Guerrero are chasing a lucrative date with WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr., who returns on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

I admire the idea and do hope that this pulls through (if a Mayweather vs. Pacquiao bout fails to see the light once more).

Guerrero is a tough, tough, fight for both Floyd and Amir (more so the less experienced Khan). He has the physical attributes as well as the ring IQ that will prove his case against the two fighters. A fight between Amir Khan for this upcoming year would be as competitive as they come, and a fight I very much look forward to.

#wishfulthinking
    Last edited by rethinkcommon; 12-06-2011, 08:04 AM.

Comment

mayweather would whip both these dudes asses.. but i'm starting to like the ghost.. he is calling out everybody.. i like that. but khan is a joke he won't fight a threat to him. i mean hell you ducking the guy who ko'd you lol but want mayweather.. it has to be for the check lol.. no prescott but wants floyd simple logic tells you he is in it for the check.. i hope peterson ko's him so he can go away..

Comment

Guererro will not fight Mayweather

Comment

i love the ghost, but no. you gotta understand you ain't that level of box office draw for that. I'd love to see him work khan though.
          Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 12-06-2011, 08:27 AM.

Comment

So why this mofo never reschedule maidana fight after his injuries?

Zab had a belt and you never fought at 140 fool.

Mofo thinks beating katsidis means he is high and mighty lol.

Khan actually never ran in his early fights, nor did he vs Prescott. That's shy he got ktfo.

I would love khan to fight Prescott in the uk and then Guerrero in the us.

Comment

Guerrero beats Khan.

Comment

I like guerreros aggressiveness. i hope he does fight khan and KOs him so we dont have to hear the big mouth talk about his greatness, knowing he sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
                  mayweather would whip both these dudes asses.. but i'm starting to like the ghost.. he is calling out everybody.. i like that. but khan is a joke he won't fight a threat to him. i mean hell you ducking the guy who ko'd you lol but want mayweather.. it has to be for the check lol.. no prescott but wants floyd simple logic tells you he is in it for the check.. i hope peterson ko's him so he can go away..

thats the biggest load of shhhhht i have read in a long time you fool.

prescott has done nothing and lost to euro bums after khan, amir has gone on to be a multi champ and is now looking for the best. beating prescott would do nothing for him fighting mayweather is not just a paycheck, but if you need that explained you shouldnt be posting on a boxing site.

Comment

If Mayweather fights this guy this will be the first Mayweather fight I don't order in who knows how long. I don't know what makes Guerrero think he's anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X