Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO Snubs Taylor-Froch for WBC 168 LB title!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
    Taylor-Winky was a good fight. They are offering that two kill two birds with one stone. HBO is doing this to make up for 2008's poor showing. Taylor-Froch is not the best matchup and not as close as you guys think it will be. Bute and Kessler are better fights for Jermain.
    eh dont know about that bro. kessler IMO is overrated as all hell and bute aint all that either. it will be sad if JT doesnt unify SMW he can clean up the whole division.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
      It's not that they don't give a **** about boxing, it's more of them not knowing much about boxing, anyways, even if they don't pick up this fight, next year is looking good.
      Sure, there are some promising matchups next year, but I shouldn't have to close my eyes and pretend they are actually supporting a Dawson/Tarver rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by dstew View Post
        Sure, there are some promising matchups next year, but I shouldn't have to close my eyes and pretend they are actually supporting a Dawson/Tarver rematch.
        Dan Rafael says they're not, Steve Kim says they are so maybe they aren't, nothing is confirmed yet, Dawson fighting on HBO against anybody gives him more exposure than he has now.

Comment

I don't understand, why not? Taylor needs a belt and then unify against Kessler, bad move for HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
            The ****?

Taylor vs Froch would be a great little fight. I'd probably prefer the Kessler fight over it though, but not the Winky one.
            While I agree, Keyzer, the highlighted word may just be the key word.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Great card for HBO would be Taylor vs Froch and Kessler vs Bute with the winners of the fight facing each other later in the year, won't happen though.

Comment

HBO must be fools! Building Taylors career at supermiddle should be a priority,but instead they rather air meaningless fight with Winky. It would be so much better if Taylor gained a belt from Froch and tried to unify it with Kessler. Why can't they see the big picture! Sending him in with Kessler now would be career suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
                  The ****?

Taylor vs Froch would be a great little fight. I'd probably prefer the Kessler fight over it though, but not the Winky one.
                  Taylor vs Froch would be a missmatch due to Frocks limiitations as a fighter.

Comment

u guys are acting like your suprised? hbo cares only about making money when it comes to boxing.

showtimes been showing the far better exciting match ups for the last several years and then when those fighters get big enough then they come to hbo and fight boring fights lol.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                      Taylor vs Froch would be a missmatch due to Frocks limiitations as a fighter.
                      froch is better and punches harder than pavlik and look what he did to taylor.

Comment

Working...
                      X