Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we start a robberies of the year list.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fightscore View Post
    I had the Barthelemeny/Usmanee fight 115-113 Usmanee, most press guys who tweeted me after the fight had Usmanee winning with the score of 116-112 most posted.
    That's what I had for the fight 116-112 for Usmanee.

Comment

from Usmanee's twitter

ARASH USMANEE ‏@Arash_AfgBoxer
      Hey you'll! Tnx for your support! Still difficult to handle but life goes on! We appealing the decision, at least for a rematch!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
        from Usmanee's twitter

Hey you'll! Tnx for your support! Still difficult to handle but life goes on! We appealing the decision, at least for a rematch!!!
        Good to hear he will appeal, or hopefully he gets a rematch.

Comment

from Usmanee's twitter

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
          Good to hear he will appeal, or hopefully he gets a rematch.
          An appeal isn't likely to go anywhere, unfortunately. There have been some real robberies in the past and, with the exception of Williams-Lara, nothing at all has been done (to the best of my knowledge). But, hey, ya gotta keep trying....

Arash won that fight, but it was much closer than Teddy scored it. I had it 114-113, Usmanee. I break it all down in the thread I made on the subject.

I hope Arash is granted a rematch in a different town. He deserves it.

Comment

Pacman vs Bradley and the olympic fight between Savon and Anthony Joshua. Robbery both fights!

Comment

Burgos vs Martinez is now added to the list.

Comment

Burgos vs Martinez is now added to the list.
                I could not believe that. I turned to my wife and told her Burgos won that, by at least 5 rounds. I bet he gets robbed....

For the record, I believe Martinez lost his last fight also. Was a lot closer, so it doesn't bother me as much, but still think he los.

Comment

That FNF fight, and Burgos-Martinez, how fucking terrible that was....complete travesty. Burgos dominated Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Strike Back View Post
                    I could not believe that. I turned to my wife and told her Burgos won that, by at least 5 rounds. I bet he gets robbed....

For the record, I believe Martinez lost his last fight also. Was a lot closer, so it doesn't bother me as much, but still think he los.
                    That's what I also thought bout the Beltran fight was close but Beltran should of got the W and Burgos deserved it even more!

Comment

Working...
                    X