Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: Another few days if he doesn't sign we move on.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan: Another few days if he doesn't sign we move on.

Amir Khan
    We waiting on Peterson! Running scared won't sign the dotted line, another few days if he doesn't sign we move on and he'll be stripped frm WBA, keep the IBF I dnt want it even if they gave it me

he will be stripped how? didn't he file an official complaint to the WBA? until it's resolved he cannot be stripped.
    khan pulling it out of his ass again .....

Comment

I'm sure all Peterson wanted to do from the getgo was squeeze one good payment against a good viable opponent before facing Khan again, but all Khan did was bitch constantly, tried to get the decision overturned and point fingers at everyone else but himself. Hate to say this as a boxing fan but I wouldn't mind if Peterson goes another route, makes him wait.

Also, Khan shouldn't talk about running scared when it was him doing all the running and spoiling in their fight.

Comment

just go to WW. Its not like you clearly lost with a horrible performance. Just move on. With that being said, the biggest reason by far that the rematch hasnt happened is because your own trainer is trying to steer Peterson into a Pacquaio fight. I cant believe more people arent making a bigger deal out of Roach continuing to do that non stop

Comment

He wont move on, he'll b*tch around on twitter for a few weeks and then go back to talking about the mystery man crush

Comment

You lost. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
              he will be stripped how? didn't he file an official complaint to the WBA? until it's resolved he cannot be stripped.
              khan pulling it out of his ass again .....
              Leo, Don't you find it odd that the WBA ordered a rematch before the evidence was heard at the IBF hearing? GBP have something going on with them maybe Khan has been told that the WBA will reject any appeal by Peterson.
              Running scared LOL that is the perfect description of what Khan was doing when back peddaling.
              This rematch is not going to happen.
              Last edited by Prince Mongo; 01-20-2012, 03:12 PM.

Comment

I don't get why he's still crying, he was gonna vacate the titles anyway if he won. He should stop *****ing, go up to WW, fight a good fighter there, then winner of Berto V Ortiz 2 then maybe, just maybe, he'll be considered for the Mayweather sweepstakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  I'm sure all Peterson wanted to do from the getgo was squeeze one good payment against a good viable opponent before facing Khan again, but all Khan did was bitch constantly, tried to get the decision overturned and point fingers at everyone else but himself. Hate to say this as a boxing fan but I wouldn't mind if Peterson goes another route, makes him wait.

Also, Khan shouldn't talk about running scared when it was him doing all the running and spoiling in their fight.
                  I agree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamza305 View Post
                    I don't get why he's still crying, he was gonna vacate the titles anyway if he won. He should stop *****ing, go up to WW, fight a good fighter there, then winner of Berto V Ortiz 2 then maybe, just maybe, he'll be considered for the Mayweather sweepstakes.
                    That is why crybabies do. He will probably still be crying about the Peterson fight a few months from now. If I were Peterson, I would make him wait until he stopped with the nonscence. In the mean time, give him a because that should make hime feel right at home.

Comment

Working...
                    X