Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the least painful way to commit suicide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

death by Pragging

Comment

One could lock themselves in a room and read Anoraks rehashed jokes from 2006-2012 for an hour or two, that would do most people in right there. Except for you asked for a painless method, didn't you? ............Rockin'
      Last edited by Rockin'; 11-10-2012, 04:40 PM.

Comment

I see some of you missed the post where Freedom/Tunney said that he is terminally ill. Thus the question.

I saw a video of a guy jumping off the San Fran bridge and while mid-air, shooting himself in the head. I'd say that would be a nice way to go out. You kina don't wanna know what it's gonna feel like landing down there, so in the heat of the moment are forced to shoot yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
          I see some of you missed the post where Freedom/Tunney said that he is terminally ill. Thus the question.

I saw a video of a guy jumping off the San Fran bridge and while mid-air, shooting himself in the head. I'd say that would be a nice way to go out. You kina don't wanna know what it's gonna feel like landing down there, so in the heat of the moment are forced to shoot yourself.

really??where?

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            You need this book.

Than again, it is in Japanese.

Well than, here is the wikipedia page at least.
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Com...ual_of_Suicide

It was published in 1993, and sold over a million copies.

I happen to know the author, Wataru Tsurumi.
            is this a masterpiece or what

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811
              Don't try suicide, you're just going to hate it. Although there are a lot of pieces of **** on this planet, there is also great stuff the universe has to offer, as well. Therefore, you take the good with the bad. The thing that keeps me moving forward is my guitar playing, my boxing gym, my school work and my interest in science, math, and engineering. I love learning and I believe that is the greatest experience we as humans can have. For instance, I am excited thinking about the type of progress that will be made in the future, as a result of these fields. Is the world turning to ****. Yeah. Are we on the brink of economic collapse? Absolutely. But guess what, imagine a world with such great technological advances as RoboCop, extraterrestrial disclosure, Skynet, artificial intelligence, etc. Yes, my friend, you have a lot to look forward to. By the way, I'd wager carbon monoxide poisoning is the least painful since it is known as the silent killer. Ah, yes, good old CO.
              nice post.

and who knows in year 3000 instead of we play our guitar, our guitar will play us

Comment

Please don't kill yourself. It is illegal, let's not break the law. If you are suffering from some illness, consult your doctor and see what your options are. Suicide is illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Hopefully, this isn't the case ... I would not want to contribute to anyone's demise, especially Freedom.

If it is, I'll offer a counter, suicide is never the right choice especially where encouraged by a Doc's prognosis -- Doc's can be wrong and often they are, that's why many seek second opinions.

Having a condition, even if declared terminal, opens the door to challenge --
                  Take up the task and fight for life, not death!!!!!

Don't check out like a quitter {suicide}, check out like a winner {On your shield}.

Comment

I don't really feel entirely comfortable with even posting this, but in Japan a common method is carbon monoxide poisoning while under the influence of sleeping pills. For example, people will light up a charcoal barbecue inside of an automobile, take sleeping pills, fall asleep in the front seat, and not wake up again.

Comment

I'd exercise caution in not burning down the car though. Death by fire is probably painful. I don't know how it is done, but probably you burn the charcoal down first before you put it in the car, or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X