Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Fifa 12 Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you know your information wasn't taken?

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
      How do you know your information wasn't taken?
      because my information is on a secure, encrypted network.

Stop ducking the question.

Comment

• Alright you win we were all robbed. I'm outside Tom's house right now, using up his wireless connection, because I can't afford it anymore, since teh "improtant info" was stolen.

Comment

• It's fucking horrible.

Comment

• I actually think it feels more like FIFA 08 than 11
            11 had the best player controls in any sports game I've played, in this they are about as responsive as a rotting corpse
            And I really don't know how they fucked the tackling up so much, yeah invisible forcefield around the player... great idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
              I actually think it feels more like FIFA 08 than 11
              11 had the best player controls in any sports game I've played, in this they are about as responsive as a rotting corpse
              And I really don't know how they fucked the tackling up so much, yeah invisible forcefield around the player... great idea.
              I haven't played it, but loads are complaining, and others are saying it's more realistic football so they're happy, even if it's less fun. Sounds like it's teh GTA equivalent of no free roaming to me, which would sucks balls.

Comment

I haven't played it, but loads are complaining, and others are saying it's more realistic football so they're happy, even if it's less fun. Sounds like it's GTA without teh free roaming, which would sucks balls.
                I think the new tackling could have worked out if the controls were half as good as FIFA 11, holding X/A now you just keep your distance and follow the ball
                On the ball the intricate dribbling makes no difference if the player turns like a shopping trolley
                Two games and I've already deleted the demo
                Last edited by TRAV1$; 09-13-2011, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• haha o dear. sounds bad, I will still get it. EA sports know this

Comment

• Eh, loads were crying about teh Fifa11 demo, how they hated it. You get used to it after hours of playing it, and forget why you made such a big fuzz about it.

Comment

Eh, loads were crying about teh Fifa11 demo, how they hated it. You get used to it after hours of playing it, and forget why you made such a big fuzz about it.
                      everyone cries about change

Comment

Working...
                      X