Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Donaire fights and beat Rigondeaux, is he the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    Credit yes but the only way he goes over Ward or Martinez (IMO) is if the other two have poor showings/bad fights.
    I think cleaning out the division (beating Rigo and the winner of Moreno/Mares) would solidify his P4P ranking. I would put him at #3 without hesitation.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 10-19-2012, 08:25 AM.

Comment

The hell is wrong with you people.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
        Obviously I don't literally mean THE greatest fighter of all time...
        That is literally what "The GOAT" means

Comment

I'd rather see him fight Mares tbh. Rigo hasn't proven anything and I'm tired of donaire fighting people who are 100% defense, which rigo already is, it doesn't matter who against who.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

mares is the tournament winner and is a very tough fighter. It's the best and most entertaining fight donaire can be in right now.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He would get major major props from me. Rigo has the skill, speed, ability, and Ring IQ to beat Donaire. So if he takes that bout and comes out on top clearly, he deserves a ton of credit.

Comment

Nope. I can't stand Donaire, but I know for a fact that he KO's Rigondeaux.

I say that because of the way Marroquin had him on queer street in the 2nd and 9th round.

Both of those punches were left hooks, and Donaire throws his with speed and conviction. Not to mention those right hands that were catching Rigo most of the night.

Will he be the greatest of all time? Nope. Rigondeaux would have to be a highly regarded fighter at this time, and that's not the case.

Im sure he wants to get this fight out of the way though.

Comment

it would be a nice win..probably his 4th or 5th best win behind darchinyan, montiel, nishioka and narvaez. i think a win vs the mares vs moreno winner will be alot better.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                    Rigo should give Donaire his Olympic medal if Donaire beats him. It should be in the Contract as an incentive for Donaire!
                    This would be kind of funny...

Comment

Honestly a win over anselmo moreno would impress me more

Comment

Working...
                      X