No announcement yet.

Adrien broner clowns rios, guerrero, marquez and pacquiao: "they can line up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
    he retweeted "wetback" and other racist **** on his twitter account and then said "that felt good". Too bad you guys aren't willing to believe that, GBP made him take it down.
    wow what a racist POS

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
      he retweeted "wetback" and other racist **** on his twitter account and then said "that felt good". Too bad you guys aren't willing to believe that, GBP made him take it down.
      Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
      Was camacho a racist for saying the n word?
      Blacks refer to themselves as that all the time. The way they (Camacho and black people) used it was not in a derogatory manner. Wetback on the other hand is a racist term but the difference is we don't go around acknowledging our peers using that racist term.
      Last edited by Band-Aid; 08-09-2012, 02:02 AM.

Comment

So in other words, neither camacho nor broner are racist, they just said a racial slur. Got it.

Edit: one didnt even say the word. Retweeted someone else word

Comment

Ill never respect this racist boxer and his equally racist fans,

What annoys me the mostt is that this racist scum's fans excuse what he said. If they would acknowledge what he said was racist and out of line it wouldn't be that big of a problem...instead they choose to ignore or excuse it

Comment

Was camacho a racist for saying the n word?
            not really the same things. in nyc ricans use the term too. i grew up with plenty so i know.

anyways broners remarks were very racial and uncouth. if he really was a star, he would have gotten in a lot of trouble for them, no doubt. is he a racist? i dunno., i dunno whats in any of these guys hearts. all i know is what they do in the ring. if ppl think hes racist, they have the right not to support him. but it doesnt explain why they rush to these threads to talk about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
              It's typical of Broner fans to ignore this one.
              these broner threads are so funny, a bunch of crying by his haters.the way people ignore what chavez sr says out his mouth?

Comment

So in other words, neither camacho nor broner are racist, they just said a racial slur. Got it.

Edit: one didnt even say the word. Retweeted someone else word
                And this will be the new talking point to excuse it. Even if this is just a trolling account its disgusting that he would use what camacho said as a defense.

Camacho used it in the same way anyone in the ghetto uses it. As a form of addresing your peers. With no hate behind it a lot of Puerto Ricans adress each other the same way. Broner has displayed a pattern of racism and we know his intentions....

Comment

How do you know broners intentions? He does not seem racist to me. You letting that hate blind you my dude.

Comment

Pacquiao is a Filipean apparently, not a Filipino...what a dumbass.

Yet again referring to Floyd as 'big brother' - it's getting pretty sad.

Comment

the kid is starting to bite off more then he can chew.

Comment

Working...
                      X