No announcement yet.

Frank Maloney ''Lennox Conceded To All Of Bowe's Demands''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by katsidis View Post
    Of course I dont thinkKhans KO over barrera was legit, although i do think Khan would have won though.

Tua was only 30+ above what he normally was because he even admitted he thought he could KO Lennox in the first few rounds and thought he wouldnt need to lose the weight. Thats the only reason why he's still kicking around now, because he wants to make up for not training against Lewis in his big shot to win a world title. I will try to find the interview where I heard this somewhere.

I only used boxrec to look at his resume lol, I wasnt saying i know everything about the guy.

I just find it stupid to see how people refuse to see how Bowe refused to face Lewis. The guy would rather throw his title in the bin rather than face Lennox, how is that hard to understand?
    David Tua weighed over 300lbs when Lewis agreed to fight him and he managed to get down to 250lb by fight night... Tua is the most over rated heavyweight ever

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
      David Tua weighed over 300lbs when Lewis agreed to fight him and he managed to get down to 250lb by fight night... Tua is the most over rated heavyweight ever
      David Tua is one of the most devastating forces to ever walk this planet. In his Prime was just as good as a peak Mike Tyson, if not better. No joke!

Check out the KO at 2:44-2:54. Jesus Christ!

Comment

Originally posted by IronMike* View Post
        I always preferred Bruno to him, as limited as Bruno was I knew he was fighting for Britain because he wanted to, not just as an exercise in convenience.
        Totally concur with that. Whilst I wasn't blind to Bruno's difficiencies and had a more realistic view of him than a lot of Brits I did always cheer for him. I never really warmed to Lewis and I don't think a lot of Brits had as much affection for him as Bruno.
        That said Lewis was a good fighter in a good era for HWs

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
          David Tua is one of the most devastating forces to ever walk this planet. In his Prime was just as good as a peak Mike Tyson, if not better. No joke!

Boy are you ever stupid. Good luck selling that dope to anybody. I am not surprised at all that you said that though.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post

Tua is nothing but a fat guy who was fed a bunch of tomato cans and once got lucky with the first punch of his fight with future champion john ruiz... whenever Tua has fought above ClassD he has been beat.. ex middleweight Chris Byrd showed exactly how good David Tua is

Comment

Tua is nothing but a fat guy who was fed a bunch of tomato cans and once got lucky with the first punch of his fight with future champion john ruiz... whenever Tua has fought above ClassD he has been beat.. ex middleweight Chris Byrd showed exactly how good David Tua is
              Ex-Middleweight? Byrd was never a middleweight. He had three fights below HW, before becoming HW full time and for his whole career.

Unless you're talking about in the amateurs, but that would just be silly wouldn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                Ex-Middleweight? Byrd was never a middleweight. He had three fights below HW, before becoming HW full time and for his whole career.

Unless you're talking about in the amateurs, but that would just be silly wouldn't it?
                why would it be silly?

Comment

why would it be silly?
                  Both a jr middleweight and a middleweight beat John Ruiz. Does that make him a bum?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    Both a jr middleweight and a middleweight beat John Ruiz. Does that make him a bum?
                    yes.....it does not make him an ATG

Comment

yes.....it does not make him an ATG

So it makes him a bum, yet he was worthy of fighting Lewis because he beat other bums to gain a ranking in a corrupt organization known to have been in bed with King. Is this what you're saying?

Comment

Working...
                      X