• Show
Clear All

• I'm in love with Youtube.com!!!!

Check out all these great gems they have to see on there:
    Jack Johnson vs. Jim Jeffries:

Sam Langford vs. Jim Flynn:

Jack Dempsey vs. Jess Willard:

Some short Harry Greb footage:

There is a heck of a lot of good stuff on there that is difficult to find. Check it out guys!!!

Youtube is alright, I'm just tired of all these child predators, and teen **** stars on there. A bunch of ***gots are on there, I typed in boxing one time and it showed some dude wackin' it in his boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook King
      Youtube is alright, I'm just tired of all these child predators, and teen **** stars on there. A bunch of ***gots are on there, I typed in boxing one time and it showed some dude wackin' it in his boxers.
      U chose to watch that.
      With YOUTUBE u can choose to watch wat u want. I dont spend my time watching teens talking ****.

I always type in wat i want to see.

I uploaded Ali - Frazier 1. Its a good documentry with the whole fight.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZpJsxqI_38

Comment

Awesome thanks Langford is one of my favorite old fighters to learn about .

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
          U chose to watch that.
          With YOUTUBE u can choose to watch wat u want. I dont spend my time watching teens talking ****.

I always type in wat i want to see.

I uploaded Ali - Frazier 1. Its a good documentry with the whole fight.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZpJsxqI_38

Not when they lie to you, and trust me. They LIE to you, they show a clip of a fight for the like first 20 secs. then it goes onto some nasty ****.
          There are some other sites but they suck.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REAL NINJA
            Awesome thanks Langford is one of my favorite old fighters to learn about .
            Yeah I am a big Langford fan as well. I wish I could see his fight against Jack Johnson, it was said to be a very tough fight, so tough that Jack continued to duck Langford thereafter. Also, Sam McVea and Joe Jeannette as well. Anyways, here is another clip I foung of Langford:

Last edited by La_Vibora; 08-21-2006, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X