No announcement yet.

UFC on fox 6 discussion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Rogan finding a way to give Johnson the round... Am I the only one who has it 3-0 or 2-1 for dodson?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    3rd was Johnson. Dod got the 2nd and I didn't watch the 1st.

Edit: 4th and 5th, Johnson.

Comment

Lol @ thanking Xbox. I guess I should thank them too for giving me something to do when I'm too drunk to walk or fuk.

BTW, wtf does Sonnen mean by "needs of the world" cheering for Dodson??

Comment

I skipped the last 2 rounds to take a shower. I knew how it'd go. Johnson by Decision is the new Rickson by armbar....

Comment

Can't seem to get excited about the flyweight division. Yeah they're fast, so ****ing what? Moment of the night for me is Showtime sending Cerrone home crying in his cowboy hat...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            Can't seem to get excited about the flyweight division. Yeah they're fast, so ****ing what? Moment of the night for me is Showtime sending Cerrone home crying in his cowboy hat...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              I skipped the last 2 rounds to take a shower. I knew how it'd go. Johnson by Decision is the new Rickson by armbar....
              Yeah or Rickson by rear naked choke.

Comment

Damn man Dodson let me down. I thought he had this fight in the bag but then **** got real for him.

I like Dodson, he's so damn goofy lol. Smiling and **** saying "i tried" before the decision was announced then he thanks Johnson saying "thank you for letting me fight you."

Johnson seems cool too but Rogan's nuthuggery makes me dislike him...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Rampage looked so bad last night.

By the mid 2nd round he was already completely drained, how did Glover not go in for the finish?

Comment

Working...
                  X