No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thomas Dulorme To Make 140 Debut on February 20th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cali boxer View Post
    I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he had an off night against Abregu, but I do question his chin. In reality I haven't heard anything from Abregu and would like to see him again. Wasn't his only loss to Bradley, **** you know he ain't got anything better to do so why not give him the rematch. Just saying
    the only way to find out anything about Abregu is to check out his hometown paper. he puts the links on his facebook page.

the last I read about his was that Golden Boy was trying to have him fight Selcuk Aydin in an eliminator bout for Guerrero. if Mayweather vacates his 147 strap, which is likely since he hasn't fought at that weight in well over a year.

Abregu wants to have a rematch with Bradley, that's he wants but who knows.

he was injuried, it wasn't reported by the english media but he was off for almost a year after his surgery, so it's no BS from him.

Bradley probably wins the rematch but Abregu having his punch back will proabably even it up a bit more.

Comment

I would love to see the kid bounce back. He's got some tremendous talent

Comment

Dulorme rebound

When looking at ONE loss we all must remember that Pac was NOT a P4P until he had a few losses. Can Dulorme bounce back? You bet he can but he must take small steps first, win a few fights with a few top dogs go after a title, get his revenge and continue on.

@ 22 he has a bright future.

Comment

I still think he can bounce back.I dont think his next opponents will be spectacular but its part of regrouping after a loss.He tasted defeat @22 years of age with no protection from promoters and if everything goes well for his career it would be a learning experience.In terms of skills it's there but in boxing there are fundamentals you have to correct.

Comment

dulorme will not impress me unless he fights abregu again and wins...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

HBO put pressure on Dulorme to fight Abregu. If they chose the other guy HBO wouldn't pay for the fight. So Dulorme and his people decided they wanted to debut on HBO and ****ed themselves.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I'm not sure I like this move. I hope it works out for Thomas, but dropping seven pounds of bodyweight when you're already lean can have debilitating effects. I can see him and Broner colliding if Dulorme has any success at 140.

Comment

atleast he is trying the move down to 140 whilst he is still young. he always said he could make 140, we'l see.

more importantly, he needs to get some head and upper body movement.

Comment

Another thing I don't like about this move is that it seems to imply an admission that you're not good enough for 147 and you're looking for an edge by dropping to 140. Moving up in weight implies confidence, moving down doesn't give the same impression, whether it's true or not.

Comment

Several of fans flat out said he would put canelo to sleep.Now its he
                      was rushed?Dude was exposed of having a glass jaw and bad defense.
                      I'm not hating either,Just like my boy benavidez got exposed defence
                      and glass jaw,Tho he didnt lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X