No announcement yet.

After watching Mares and Rigondeax's last few fights I'm convinced that

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
    But you will not have a problem with Donaire vs Chris John in Madison Square Garden in March 2013??
    Not at all.

Comment

Man Mares will Kill Donaire. Donaire straight counter puncher, only time he become the aggressor when his lil undersized oppenent dont want none no more, look at vasquez jr, he had a hand full LOL. yall crazy.

Comment

Fortuna I think beats Donaire

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
          Man Mares will Kill Donaire. Donaire straight counter puncher, only time he become the aggressor when his lil undersized oppenent dont want none no more, look at vasquez jr, he had a hand full LOL. yall crazy.
          You don't believe what you just typed, lmao. Take this piece of advice. Don't bet big money on Mares to beat Donaire. You'll talk big now, but you won't bet lol. Donaire will beat the mess out of Mares.

Comment

He won't need to be the aggressor because Mares is gonna come right to him. I don't think non-stop pressure will be the right strategy. Donaire is most definitely a harder puncher than Moreno, so I doubt Mares would pressure him like he did to Moreno.
            Last edited by kiaba360; 11-11-2012, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              You don't believe what you just typed, lmao. Take this piece of advice. Don't bet big money on Mares to beat Donaire. You'll talk big now, but you won't bet lol. Donaire will beat the mess out of Mares.
              LOl why would I take your advice you view me the same way I view you LOL.

Comment

LOl why would I take your advice you view me the same way I view you LOL.
                WTF, lmfao. As I said, you won't bet money on Mares.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  He won't need to be the aggressor because Mares is gonna come right to him. I don't think non-stop pressure will be the right strategy. Donaire is most definitely a harder puncher than Moreno, so I doubt Mares would pressure him like he did to Moreno.
                  If he tries that pressure **** on Donaire, Mares won't have a head to comb his hair with.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    WTF, lmfao. As I said, you won't bet money on Mares.
                    I will but that illrelevant.

Comment

I will but that illrelevant.
                      No you won't, lmao. I know you won't. Scared money don't make no money.

Comment

Working...
                      X