Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner Post Fight Discussion. STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT BRONER! POST HERE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyway broner seems all flash to me. It would be interesting to see him against a fighter with solid fundamentals

Comment

• Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
      His girl is incredibly hot. I wonder if she is pissed out the fake proposal. Kinda dumb on his part.
      she obviously knew about it. if he didnt tell her he was going to do that and does that. dam any girl would slap the taste out of any mans mouth for that

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
        Yeah younger Floyd had way more movement, and had more speed at this age.
        Yeah, plus could also fight like an older Floyd and had proven it against top fighters at a young age.

Comment

• Broner would beat the **** out of no defense having ass rios. Make it happen

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
            Floyd was also stopping and knocking most guys at 130. In fact, he was also considered, bizarre as it may seem now to those that weren't watching him early on, a power puncher. It was sometimes noted that he left himself too open because he was just throwing bombs and should work on his defense!

Broner is not as fast as Mayweather was, and fights more like today's version rather than the much better 130 pound Mayweather. He's good though. I like him.

He does seem to like going for the KO though so that's good. Let's hope he keeps it rather than changes as he goes up further like Floyd did.

Floyd was stopping much better guys though at 130. Maybe Broner will too, but people think Floyd was always pitty patter. He was more offensive than Broner when he was at 130.
            He's a good fighter but he's not Mayweather.

When Mayweather was at 130, you knew he was something special.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
              she obviously knew about it. if he didnt tell her he was going to do that and does that. dam any girl would slap the taste out of any mans mouth for that
              She isn't a girl though, she is a ho. And ho's have no self respect, they just follow the money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                I'm embarassed by Adrien Broner. Here's why.

He is a TOTAL rip-off of Mayweather. It's like... any move he makes, he won't make it unless he thinks Mayweather would make it. He is an utter carbon copy of Floyd Mayweather. He is not his own man. Any fighter who is not his own man embarasses me. Broner embarasses me the same way Sugar Ray Leonard embarassed me. Cos SRL was an utter Ali wannabe.

Also... What's with him constantly asking his entourage to brush his hair after the fight? I mean... He doesn't even have any hair! He has all his hair shaved off. There's no hair to brush, yet he's like, 'Brush my hair!'

Ok, I'm a little drunk... But Broner pisses me off. He's a wannabe. He's a good fighter, but he's a wannabe.
                Mayweather doesn't have a patent on the style anyone can use it. And it has proven to be the most effective style so why wouldn't you wanna copy it?

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                  I wanna see Rios vs Broner
                  Rios would get raped easy

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                    He's 22.....how good was Gamboa @22?
                    Olympic gold medalist good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                      Also... What's with him constantly asking his entourage to brush his hair after the fight? I mean... He doesn't even have any hair! He has all his hair shaved off. There's no hair to brush, yet he's like, 'Brush my hair!'
                      Black people we brush our hair even when it's really short like that. That's just what we do.

Comment

Working...
                      X