No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bundrage Talks Canelo, Cotto, Martinez, Hatton, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bundrage Talks Canelo, Cotto, Martinez, Hatton, More

Before achieving his championship status, IBF junior middleweight champion Cornelius Bundrage had to navigate a long, treacherous road prior that has been comprised of as many starts and stops as might a packed street during rush hour in his native Detroit, Mich.

[Click Here To Read More]

This guy, K9, is a funny dude!

Comment

Give him fights Don King.

Comment

Let him and cotto fight in nov it would a good unification for cotto

Comment

Bundrage isn't very good.

All the guys mentioned in this article have a great chance of beating him.

Comment

hes pretty funny i was at the formena fight he was gettin worked
            and i think even a fat coked up hatton sparks him in like 4 lol

Comment

dude is funny....now i wanna see him against one of those potential opponents he wants...k9/alvarez, make it happen

Comment

I don't think anybody will ever accuse K-9 of being "too bright" LOL. Dude is a little dilussional, but he's pretty funny. How do you get 37lbs overweight (admittedly eating pizza) while you're sitting around waiting and hoping for big fights? Like I said NOT "too bright". He reminds me a little of Ishe Smith, where nothing is ever his fault or someone is always trying to screw him over. To be honest, I've always wanted to see K-9 and Ishe go at it. I think it would be a great fight, with K-9 trying to use dirty tactics and Smith throwing some kind of temper tantrum.... a 50/50 fight.

Comment

is this guy drunk? or just bipolar or ******ed??? this is like an interview with charlie sheen or moammar gadhafi just rambling on like an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                    hes pretty funny i was at the formena fight he was gettin worked
                    and i think even a fat coked up hatton sparks him in like 4 lol
                    I was at that fight too i think it was on a Juanma undercard. The fight looked like it was about to start going Foremans way and then the cut came. I was the first guy who started booing about 20 seconds into the fight

Comment

Working...
                    X