Mike Alvarado is about 148 right now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Alvarado is about 148 right now.

Crystina Poncher ‏@CrystinaPoncher
    Trainer @shannVboxing says @MileHighMike303 is about 148 lbs right now @trboxing #riosalvarado

I cannot wait for this fucking fight.....

Comment

Watch Rios still fail to make weight.

Comment

Hard to believe. Dude is notorious for dropping weight in last week if not day of weigh in. Couple fights ago, he was 149 day of weigh in and missed weight on his first attempt. Had to go in parking lot and jog and jump rope to drop last pound. Not uncommon, but doubt he's that close to weight two weeks out.

Comment

Originally posted by daheadache View Post
          Hard to believe. Dude is notorious for dropping weight in last week if not day of weigh in. Couple fights ago, he was 149 day of weigh in and missed weight on his first attempt. Had to go in parking lot and jog and jump rope to drop last pound. Not uncommon, but doubt he's that close to weight two weeks out.
          Biggest fight on the biggest stage of his career. He appears to have his ducks in a row,

Comment

mile high mike!

this fight could be legendary.

Comment

@MileHighMike303 hitting mitts with trainer @shannVboxing while World Famous Chris Farina takes pics @trboxing

Comment

Brandon Rios is currently 210 and still bulking lol

This fight has FOTY written all over it. I've got Rios winning this and I'm taking bets (thread in betting section)

Comment

@MileHighMike303 trains 7 days a week and spars 3-4 days at most. Approx. 35 total rounds of sparring; which is not much... #boxing

Comment

Let's go Alvarado! I hope he punishes Rios.

Comment

Working...
                    X