Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gamboa vs broner. who you got, how and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gamboa vs broner. who you got, how and why?

This is a fight id like to see, I think I'd be fireworks for sure. I don't remember this fight ever being brought up so I want to hear some thoughts. Gamboa was going to fight Rios at 135, broner is going there. This needs to be made imo.

gamboa decision. i would rather see rios vs broner.

Comment

On Dec. 9th after Gamboa KO's Beltran you will have your answer.

Comment

gamboa wouldn't fight rios so why would he fight broner? ducks don't take challenges.

Comment

gamboa.....broner is a hype job

Comment

I like Gamboa by KO. At this time Gamboa looks like a much better fighter and Gamboa punches with great speed, accuracy, and power. Maybe Broner will show me more in his next fight. Broner is the bigger man but I think Gamboa is the better fighter.

Comment

I would pick Broner because he is more fundamental and has the power to hurt Gamboa who leaves himself wide open for counters. Broner is a big guy for the lower divisions and packs alot of power.

Comment

I guess Gamboa's the favorite, but that's only based off the Ponce fight... Broner is more of a defensive, counter-punching, inside fighter so its expected that he struggles with someone like Ponce... Gamboa is more of an explosive boxer-puncher, where it should have been so much easier for him to look good against Ponce, but he really didn't look all that special...

But he did win flawlessly, while Broner struggled...

Closer fight than people think...

Comment

ill take gamboa right now but adrien is improving

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                    ill take gamboa right now but adrien is improving
                    The way you are calling him by his first name, it's like you're "soning" him.. I will bet internet access (not points or karma) that Broner beats Gamboa and easy. I am a Gamboa fan, but no way..

Comment

Working...
                    X