Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Outlines Business Plan, Vision of TMT Promotions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Outlines Business Plan, Vision of TMT Promotions

RAP star 50 Cent and Floyd Mayweather plan to take the UFC head-on for the hearts and wallets of the next generation of fight fans, after forming a company that could dramatically shift the power-base in boxing

In a revealing interview, 50 Cent outlined plans to challenge the domination of boxing promoters Golden Boy and Top Rank "immediately", with their new company TMT (The Money Team) Promotions.

[Click Here To Read More]

I really hope these guys at "TMT" help to improve conditions in the world of boxing. The sport can use a shake up. Hopefully this isn't "business as usual," but that Jackson and Mayweather make a positive change. I don't think they could make things any worse. Or could they?

Comment

Good Luck Fifty and Floyd...I aint mad at cha!
      Give everyone a run for their money!!

Comment

Looking forward to the future of TMT.

Comment

Originally posted by Kesslerfan#1 View Post
          Good Luck Fifty and Floyd...I aint mad at cha!
          give everyone a run for there money

Comment

Is 50's bond with Mayweather stronger than his bond with former G-Unit members?

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              I really hope these guys at "TMT" help to improve conditions in the world of boxing. The sport can use a shake up. Hopefully this isn't "business as usual," but that Jackson and Mayweather make a positive change. I don't think they could make things any worse. Or could they?
              They are already improving the game. Did you see the latest interview with Andre Dirrell? He's already reaping the benefits from the deal and hasn't even fought yet.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                They are already improving the game. Did you see the latest interview with Andre Dirrell? He's already reaping the benefits from the deal and hasn't even fought yet.
                No I didn't. Can you summarize?

Comment

I don't know man. I want to believe in this, but it's not adding up.

The company will be by the fighters for the fighters. It sounds like he's saying the fighters will make all the money leaving the promoters out. But if that's the case, wouldn't we see cherry picking at an all time high if all the money is going to the main fighter?

Then, how would you have 5 main events?

That's 10 main event fighters all expecting to see nothing but big bucks??

Even if all 10 fighters saw the big bucks, then how would 50 keep his business going and make a profit?

It's just not adding up right now.

Comment

This really sounds like the statements Delahoyas made when he started GoldenBoyPromotions.

Comment

Working...
                    X