Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rafael: Schaefer tells me: 'It won't be Trout and it won't be Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar comes out of retirement to fight Canelo on CBS.

I wouldn't even be surprised. ****ing boxing.

Comment

To all of those who were complaining about Paul Williams and James Kirkland being the opponents...those two names are looking better and better now, you agree?

Ortiz loses, K9, Trout, Quintana.

Paul Williams is way better than all of those guys.

Only Lara would satisfy at this point, but I wouldn't mind K9.

Comment

It won't be Cotto because he has more class than to go up against Top Rank and he would make Canelo come to NY not him going to Vegas. It should be Lara but GBP is babying Canelo more than Chavez was by Top Rank, it's pathetic. Granted the first three opponents were great options and they still have some out there 154 is stacked but why they still won't put him up against Lara amazes me. It'll be Quintana at this rate and well... I'll watch it won't be a terrible fight, Canelo wins but it's the toughest fight for him of all the options IMO.

Comment

Canelo will fight "K9" if he wins, they'll put it on CBS before the main event of Chavez, Jr. vs. Martinez. Lara will be on the undercard with another opponent to face to setup a future Lara fight with a Kirkland or possibly Canelo unless he gets someone like Cotto. It makes sense for Golden Boy to turn a bad situation into a good one without stepping on toes. I still believe Cotto is holding out for a re-match with Pacquaio which would make him the most money.

Comment

It's going to be Carlos Quintana. At this point I won't mind a Bundrage unification.

Comment

Working...
            X