Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omar Henry Has Been Dropped By Top Rank And Is Now Being Advised By Leonard Ellerbe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golden Boy will pick him up quickly I am sure

I don't give a **** what Omar does outside of the ring, that doesn't change the fact that he is a good young fighter in the ring, Top Rank is a joke if they try to tell their fights who they can or can't hang with or have a relationship with

Comment

Comment

Lost some respect for Henry, saw him wearing that Jersey Shore t-shirt in the crowd, thought he looked like a clown. My man is indeed turning into a diva-drama queen as of late, should keep his head on his shoulders and continue winning fights and improving that low pro record instead.

Comment

has this been cleared up now?

Comment

Any of you read his facebook status updates? He's cocky little hoe!!!

Comment

hahahahaha

Comment

Omar Henry was the next great black hope and Arum dropped him. the blacks would have claimed him even tho he's not really "african american", per se. Arum had the ricans AND black americans, and he dropped him! smh. . . maybe cause he saw how pavlik turned out as the great white hope. so he said, **** this great *white/black* hope ****, im sticking with hispanics and filipinos!
                Last edited by UglyPug; 01-31-2011, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                  Omar Henry was the next great black hope and Arum dropped him. the blacks would have claimed him even tho he's not really "african american", per se. Arum had the ricans AND black americans, and he dropped him! smh. . . maybe cause he saw how pavlik turned out as the great white hope. so he said, **** this great *white/black* hope ****, im sticking with hispanics and filipinos!
                  overall. flips suck in boxing & always have. america doesn't care about "black hope" in fact there has never been a "black hope" & "white hope" died out 20 years ago. americans could care less about great white hopes or great black hopes...all countries are beneath america when it comes to boxing....look at the history. omar henry is a american kid built & bread in Chicago......

enough with the clown agendas...

Comment

Originally posted by bishop2006 View Post

Lol at him name dropping "Justin Bobby" and Ray J. Seriously man?

He reminds me of that insecure kid having to affiliate himself and make it public that he is friends with people he perceives as cool.

Comment

Working...
                    X