Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure how safe is my city is 2 Melbourne women went missing within a few days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure how safe is my city is 2 Melbourne women went missing within a few days

Jill Meagher -
    A woman who went missing early on Saturday morning made a worried phone call to her mother just moments before she is believed to have disappeared

a few days later another woman went missing and within a close distance!
    nobody deserves this...

We still looking for them
    Last edited by phook; 09-26-2012, 10:10 AM.

Safer than mine for damn sure

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
      Safer than mine for damn sure
      which part of Chicago are you from?

I am big fan of the writer, Richard Wright, and most of the stories in his books take place there.

Ever heard of him?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        which part of Chicago are you from?

I am big fan of the writer, Richard Wright, and most of the stories in his books take place there.

Ever heard of him?
        Southside of Chicago sir.

And yeah I've heard of Wright. Pretty popular read in Elementary and High School.

Comment

Southside of Chicago sir.

And yeah I've heard of Wright. Pretty popular read in Elementary and High School.
          I was hoping you'd say that he'd be popular down there. And the South Side was his home for many years as well if I remember.

Native Son was a legendary novel.

I'd love to get down there one day. The closest i got was a place called Berbee for three days of training.

Comment

I was hoping you'd say that he'd be popular down there. And the South Side was his home for many years as well if I remember.

Native Son was a legendary novel.

I'd love to get down there one day. The closest i got was a place called Berbee for three days of training.
            Yeah Wright lived in Bronzeville, which was a hotspot for the African American renaissance movement at the time. It and neighboring Hyde Park where the president lives are worth a visit. It's a cool city, if you come down soon before I quit my job at this hotel I could give you a family/friends discounted rate.

Comment

Yeah Wright lived in Bronzeville, which was a hotspot for the African American renaissance movement at the time. It and neighboring Hyde Park where the president lives are worth a visit. It's a cool city, if you come down soon before I quit my job at this hotel I could give you a family/friends discounted rate.
              you've just given me something to read about. Thanks for the offer, I don't know when but I will definitely contact you regardless.

Comment

2 people going missing in a city of 4 mil isn't surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  2 people going missing in a city of 4 mil isn't surprising.
                  here in toronto they've been fishing body parts out of multiple rivers for weeks....they all belong to the same person but still.

Comment

here in toronto they've been fishing body parts out of multiple rivers for weeks....they all belong to the same person but still.
                    Damn, that's some 'Criminal Minds' type ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X