Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How was the Castillo fight a blueprint on how to beat Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Max05 View Post
    he didnt have torn rotator cuff,period

Floyd is not a doctor,he never went to school.

if he had torn rotator cuff he would be out for a year and he got back in training in 5 months.

like I said.....

Floysd lied as always
    I can with the same weight as Burner then claim that Floyd used HGH to make the injury heal faster. Otherwise there's absolutely NO WAY he could get back in the ring that quick.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      So wait we counting am fights now?

Max get the **** outta here.

Andre Berto beat Andre Dirrell in the AMS.

Who gives a damn.

everything counts son

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        I can with the same weight as Burner then claim that Floyd used HGH to make the injury heal faster. Otherwise there's absolutely NO WAY he could get back in the ring that quick.
        I really dont give a **** bro. He was ****ing injured. Hows that.

Comment

That story, like Roy Jones' "fractured hand" is quite overblown. Both came into the fight injured but not to the extent the fable has grown to over the years. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong. but I don't remember it going down like that. I do know, however, that Floyd came into the Castillo fight with TWO separate injuries. One to the ribs and one to the shoulder.

Comment

everything counts son
            Why does it matter?

What was your point in saying that they beat Floyd. Why does that matter in 2010?Not to mention Jro clearly told you have the wrong guy. But still......

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              I really dont give a **** bro. He was ****ing injured. Hows that.
              I like that much better.

Comment

his shoulder was probably hurt cuz he was hitting air all night but it wasnt torn rotator cuff.

Just like a week ago one dude in ultimate fighter show cried like Mayweather that he have torn rotator cuff and then doctor x-ray his ass and everything was right with his shoulder.

Shoulder injuries can be confusing,specially for someone who have 0 school like Floyd

Comment

his shoulder was probably hurt cuz he was hitting air all night but it wasnt torn rotator cuff.

Just like a week ago one dude in ultimate fighter show cried like Mayweather that he have torn rotator cuff and then doctor x-ray his ass and everything was right with his shoulder.

Shoulder injuries can be confusing,specially for someone who have 0 school like Floyd
                  Pot meet kettle.

Comment

I like that much better.
                    fair enough............

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                      Floyds shoulder being a problem was a myth. Those of you who believe that crap don't know Roger Mayweather or Floyd Mayweather.

Look, Floyd is a great fighter but he is one of the most delicately handled fighters in recent history, him along with JMM, Rapha Marquez and Tito Trinidad.

Floyd would never fight with a torn rotator cuff, it's not in him. He has had less injuries and postponed fights.

It was just Castillo's night that night, he pressed the action and I thought won a close fight, but he definitely won.

In the rematch, Floyd came out with a different strategy and won easily. I give credit where credit is due but let's not make Floyd out to be some blood and guts warrior because he's not and never will be.
                      suppose you've got floyd and roger on speed dial, yea?

Comment

Working...
                      X