Collapse
No announcement yet.

getting taller?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you ever make a mistake and switch hands?

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh
      Do you ever make a mistake and switch hands?
      occasionally. but sperm is just like protein. and its DE-LIC-IOUS!

Comment

I don't know how you could get taller, try eating and I don't know how working on might help, working on well get you stronger don't know how in the hell it would get you taller.

Comment

Originally posted by 2NdRoUnDkO
          occasionally. but sperm is just like protein. and its DE-LIC-IOUS!
          haha dirty ****s

Comment

sleep. but genetics is the deciding factor

Comment

yeah lot of umm yeah sleep lol

Comment

how old are you?

also this may sound stupid but i have tons of friends who played basketball growing up and ALL of them ended up over 6 foot.

Comment

I was 5'6 when I was 16 years old. After I played basketball a lot after a period of 2 years. I grew to be 5'10. Was it basketball or growth spurt?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarver is my dad
                    I was 5'6 when I was 16 years old. After I played basketball a lot after a period of 2 years. I grew to be 5'10. Was it basketball or growth spurt?

I have been playing basketball since I was 12 years old, I am 20 now...I am still 5'6....DAMN IT!

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
                      I have been playing basketball since I was 12 years old, I am 20 now...I am still 5'6....DAMN IT!
                      Damn, you weren't kidding when you said you were short.

There are surgeries which can make you taller. What they do, is they cut your legs open, saw your bone, and then fill it in with other bone, or something, and let it grow together. I'm sure it hurts like hell, and is completely unnecessary.

The important question to ask is: how old are you? If you're still young, don't worry about getting taller, because you're going to grow. If you are older, then, well, you're pretty much **** out of luck.

Comment

Working...
                      X