No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Canelo Pay-Per-View Card is Complete

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Canelo Pay-Per-View Card is Complete

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer has advised BoxingScene.com that his company, along with Mayweather Promotions, have finalized the final two spots for the Floyd Mayweather Jr. (44-0, 26KOs) vs. Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KOs) Showtime Pay-Per-View, which takes place on September 14th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

In the co-feature, WBA/WBA junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia (26-0, 16KOs) will face mandatory challenger Lucas Matthysse (34-2, 32KOs). [Click Here To Read More]

I like the floyd-canelo and the danny-lucas fight...

ishe-molina will be very boring decision for molina,,

cano-theopane could be interesting or could be a dud

GBP could have done better,,, but i cant complain too much with danny-lucas on the undercard..

Comment

This card is absolutely stacked. Can't wait to hear how Canelo and the undercard were solely responsible for the massive numbers this fight is do.

Comment

The main event and the co-feature make everything else A-OK.

Comment

3 Championship fights! Thats crazy

Comment

Smith-Molina : the fight where i go outside and finish grilling

Comment

Damn, Cano getz thrown to the wolves.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                3 Championship fights! Thats crazy
                didn't has last card have three title fights? Disappointed there's no lara/trout

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  Smith-Molina : the fight where i go outside and finish grilling
                  Yeah, that makes two of us. Not sure what happened to the Trout/Lara matchup (probably money) but it's still an exciting card with two great co-features.

Comment

the matthyse/Garcia fight and Canelo will offset the number of potential ppv that decided not to buy the ppv due to floyd borrriiiiiinnnng style.

Comment

Working...
                    X