Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the wierdest movie you've ever seen???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys should see The Human Centipede 2 You should also see the " Feast " series.

Comment

everyone says the human centipede...i will rent it... i'm gonna look for a low budget brit movie about a ****ed up abusive family i watched.cant remember the name...

Comment

this is not a totally weird movie but it shocked me thast it really wasn't that bad & is the best of the series...wrong turn 4...the beginning. lots of gore & cool ending...the 1st one was ok but 2 & 3 sucked...the 4th one is actually pretty good i thought

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          everyone says the human centipede...i will rent it... i'm gonna look for a low budget brit movie about a ****ed up abusive family i watched.cant remember the name...
          was it called " the war zone" ? it wasn't bad but slow moving, pointless and depressing

Comment

I don't know about weird n all but I thought The Entity was a good movie

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
              For me, it was this greek movie called Dogtooth.....

the mother and father raise their kids in an isolated place, to protect them from nagative things from the outside world...they have a big wall around their house and tell their kids they cant go out because of malicious creatures that will kill them beyond the wall.... that's all i'll say, i dont wana ruin the movie

it's very well acted, everything seems real and whatnot, i think it got some awards or something.....but chite man, wierdest movie i've ever seen...

sounds alot like the village by m. night

Comment

Originally posted by бохея View Post
                The Human Centipede
                I saw this when it first came out. Didn't think it was really weird, just had a lot of shock value to it. Anyone seen Eraserhead? That was weird.

the mother and father raise their kids in an isolated place, to protect them from nagative things from the outside world...they have a big wall around their house and tell their kids they cant go out because of malicious creatures that will kill them beyond the wall.... that's all i'll say, i dont wana ruin the movie

it's very well acted, everything seems real and whatnot, i think it got some awards or something.....but chite man, wierdest movie i've ever seen...

Also have seen this. Wasn't really an elaborate concept, but yes, weird.

Comment

sounds like the village

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                    you guys should see The Human Centipede 2 You should also see the " Feast " series.
                    Part 2 makes part one look tame. I wouldn't Human Centipede 2 weird but just plain flocked up.

Comment

Eraserhead

Comment

Working...
                      X