No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez is London-Bound Following Win in Brazil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez is London-Bound Following Win in Brazil

The U.S. Olympic Team is growing in numbers every day, and Wednesday night saw the addition of lightweight Jose Ramirez, who defeated Canada’s Alejandro Rynn in the quarterfinals of the Americas Qualifier in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lomachenko gon' wax that ass.

Honestly, ramirez is really good but i see Lomachenko edging him out in a close but great fight.

Comment

The American team is doing really well this time around. A lot better than 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by -PITO- View Post
        Lomachenko gon' wax that ass.

Honestly, ramirez is really good but i see Lomachenko edging him out in a close but great fight.
        Ramirez already beat Lomachenko but just didn't get any credit for it from the judges.

I hope Jose gets another crack at him in London. Payback time!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Ramirez already beat Lomachenko but just didn't get any credit for it from the judges.

Agreed carnal

Comment

Yo carnal! Tres puntos or vatos locos? Btw blood in nlood out was a classic

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Ramirez put up a good effort vs Lomachenko, but definitely lost that one. Vasyl was more precise of the two, and that what's really counts in amateurs, not that 'i outworked him' shіt.

Comment

Originally posted by GatecrasherUA View Post
                Ramirez put up a good effort vs Lomachenko, but definitely lost that one. Vasyl was more precise of the two, and that what's really counts in amateurs, not that 'i outworked him' shіt.
                Don't know how you can he outworked him when Vasyl landed alot more punches and beat him on the inside which is the best part of Ramirez's game. They don't give medals for effort....well in america they might lol

Comment

Yeah lomachenko alot crisper lot cleaner, flush shots. Ramirez threw alot but that means zilch

Comment

The amateurs are supposed to be about who lands the most punches, or at least that's what we hear whenever an American boxer loses one of these point sparring matches.

Yet here Ramirez was obviously the busier fighter and landed more but this time it doesn't count? It seems like they keep moving the goal posts.

Like I said I hope there is a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X