Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: K9: Miguel Cotto Should Fight Me Next, Not Chavez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: K9: Miguel Cotto Should Fight Me Next, Not Chavez Jr.

BoxingScene.com recently caught up with IBF junior middleweight champion Cornelius "K9" Bundrage. K9 last fought in June when he outpointed Sechew Powell in St. Louis, MO. The former Contender Series star said that he was impressed with Miguel Cotto's recent TKO win over Antonio Margarito.

[Click Here To Read More]

No one is calling for Cotto to fight a mediocre temporary titleholder.

Comment

i dont see why not lets start unifying

Comment

That guy was at the Cotto Mayorga fight. He was annoying as hell barking all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          BoxingScene.com recently caught up with IBF junior middleweight champion Cornelius "K9" Bundrage. K9 last fought in June when he outpointed Sechew Powell in St. Louis, MO. The former Contender Series star said that he was impressed with Miguel Cotto's recent TKO win over Antonio Margarito.

[Click Here To Read More]
          K9 would be put to sleep, I give him credit though, he calls out anybody and everybody.

Comment

..................He's right. Its like.....come on.

Comment

Well Cotto could unify. I'm sure he wants the bigger fights though.

Comment

Translation: I dont mind getting my ass whooped for the payday, if cotto want to unify im selling my title.

Comment

i'd like to see k9 fight alvarez but i doubt it gets made. cotto probably won't even give this guy a thought.

Comment

This fool actually said "All roads lead to K-9". That's funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X