No announcement yet.

holy **** floyd didn't know...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
    Where is this interview where this is mentioned to him? I cant find it!!
    Shoot man i just went through all the floyd interviews from yesterday and i can't find it!!!! but i know he said it.

I know i didn't imagine it, some one else heard floyd say it right? Something to the effect, "All his opponents have hit the ground, i didn't know about that."

Comment

Phillip Ndou was 31-1 with 30 KOs when he fought Floyd.

Did you see how that fight went?

Comment

floyd doesn't sound scared or worried at all...but he does sound a little tired and worn.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Phillip Ndou was 31-1 with 30 KOs when he fought Floyd.

Did you see how that fight went?
          Do you think Floyd of eight years ago would beat Floyd of now? Probably, right?

Point is he's not as sharp as he once was. His movement is still good, but not as great as it was. Not trying to cast doubt, but just stating what is obvious. If he was 100% in the past, he's about 90% now.

The punches are getting ever closer. No way Floyd would have got tagged against Mosley even a few years ago.

I still give him the marginal edge in this fight, but it is not the overwhelming edge of old.
          Last edited by 1nonlymre; 06-29-2011, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Like if Floyd truly cares about that lame stat.

And, like it would even matter come this fight. It won't come to effect anyways. Matter of fact I'm kind of leaning towards a Mayweather victory by stoppage.

Comment

Working...
            X