Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An excellent maiden floor speech by freshman Senator Marco Rubio.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    Well that's your opinion. The problem I have with you is to take every opportunity to discredit the left wing. Do you know why I like the right wing at times? Cause they have the balls to argue their side and stick with it while left wingers are less brash, which I hate. Like the Tony Wiener thing, they handled it like idiots while Republicans back up their guys regardless. Tony was brash and willing to go toe to toe and that is the man the Democrats pushed to resign. How idiotic
    It doesn't take balls to argue your point when it is backed up by logic and historically proven fact. It does when, like Weiner, you know you're wrong, but have to lie to people to get them to support policies that have failed every single time they've been implemented. In that respect he's the perfect narcissistic, habitual liar who is perfect for such a task.

But let me get this straight. You have a problem with me occasionally discrediting the left wing (something they do just fine without my help,) but spend an hour a day watching an agenda driven ideologue attack the right wing for an entire hour, 5 days a week? Well at least you're consistent, lol.

Edit: I've gotta take off, but two things: Watch the video and Republicans would've asked Weiner resign (and he would've) when it became apparent that he wasn't "hacked."
    Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 06-17-2011, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      It doesn't take balls to argue your point when it is backed up by logic and historically proven fact. It does when, like Weiner, you know you're wrong, but have to lie to people to get them to support policies that have failed every single time they've been implemented. In that respect he's the perfect narcissistic, habitual liar who is perfect for such a task.

But let me get this straight. You have a problem with me occasionally discrediting the left wing (something they do just fine without my help,) but spend an hour a day watching an agenda driven ideologue attack the right wing for an entire hour, 5 days a week? Well at least you're consistent, lol.

You just made up an assumption based on a paragraph about Maddow. Allow me, I don't watch her show. I do watch Chris Matthews, I do read the NY Times, and on the comedic level Real Time with Bill Maher and Jon Stewart. Your first sentence cracked me up cause both parties are guilty of lying.

Comment

You just made up an assumption based on a paragraph about Maddow. Allow me, I don't watch her show. I do watch Chris Matthews, I do read the NY Times, and on the comedic level Real Time with Bill Maher and Jon Stewart. Your first sentence cracked me up cause both parties are guilty of lying.
        Well you haven't mentioned a single source that isn't loony left, so my point still stands. Expand your horizons and you're learn a lot more about the real world, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          Well you haven't mentioned a single source that isn't loony left, so my point still stands. Expand your horizons and you're learn a lot more about the real world, trust me.
          The loony left is still more rational than the loony right.

Comment

Diesel..............hear me out....... "Stephen Fry"

Comment

More useless opinion. I'd be willing to accept that both are equally irrational, but the problem is that you think the center is loony right, which makes your statement absurd. Granted you get your news from a guy who used to be a speechwriter for Jimmy Carter and gets a tingle up his leg when watching Obama give a speech.

Did you watch the speech yet?
              Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 06-17-2011, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X