Collapse
No announcement yet.

unless pavlik is drunk,distracted or mentally shot he will stop p.will

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

winky was rusty 2 year layoff and the smaller man with no power..pavlik is the first guy williams will be fighting who's his height and the stronger man..big differance

Comment

if williams wins this he will get my respect hands down

Comment

Originally posted by djsygo View Post
        dunno man, Paul is southpaw and has a great chin as showed against MargaBrick, plus he has the longer reach and can hit hard...im not sure about Pav chin (Taylor is not the greatest hitter). As a southpaw should be easy for Pwill by circling to take away Pavlik right hand. I see Paul winning by Ko.
        ANYONE that got hit that cleanly that manny times with bomb after bomb would go down, pavlik has one hell of a chin

and taylor is known for catching you right on the button
        froch also had an iron chin before he got dropped like a bag of bricks

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
          dont under estimate p willy. i can easily see him making adjustments for pavlik and out throwing him to a decision. watch out for those shots! and hell be good.
          IMO if anybody is undersestimated it's Pavlik.

Comment

unless pavlik comes with more than loews favorite " double ****ing jab, right hand!"

pavlik needs slickness, as hopkins told him, and he needs to push williams backwards, if he doesnt do that, he is going to lose in embarrassing fashion.......

and pavlik better let his hands go because williams isnt going to stop throwing punches, and although pavlik throws a lot of punches and he also gets stronger as the fight wears on, williams gets off first and doesn't let his opponents get into the fight............

pavlik is in for a tough night, and he's easy to hit, he better work on the lateral movement too, because that is how quintana gave williams fits in their first fights........

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
              reed i aint betting with your rich ass...
              what do the amount of my points have to do with anything?

if you call the fight right then you will win?

Comment

Wright would lose to Williams or Calzaghe on workrate alone. Forget the fact that Williams and Calzaghe can actually box inside or outside. Wrights style is not good against fighters who constantly keep throwing at him. I don't even remember him ever fighting anyone who threw over 1,000 punches like Williams did.

Comment

I got to go with Williams on this one. Sorry Pavlik.

Comment

damn right Larryx

KELLY PAVLIK by KO.

PAUL GREEDY WILLIAMS is going down.

Comment

Im gona go with Pavlik here too, not really sure what Williams has done to justify being favourite for the fight (based on what i have seen round here). He beat Winky/Marg, Winky is to static and never threw enough to beat PW in his prime either. Pavlik is a step up in weight/power and outside of Winky probably class too..

Comment

Working...
                      X