No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Arrested, Accused of Public Intoxication

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    This. What are you guys even talking about? The only people complaining about a charge like this are ones that have never been drunk in public. That is to say; have never had a life outside of this website.

Dude was drunk on New Years. Who isnt?
    The question isn't "who isn't", the question is who was he with? Call me crazy but I don't get drunk with a bunch of random assholes on the street looking for trouble. I'm not irresponsible. What would of happened if Trout was by himself and wanted to drive home? He could of killed someone.

Comment

This is a small offense that carrys no harsh punishment. Canelo, don't let this be an excuse to not fight him please.

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario View Post
        Even for New Years, 4:30am is pretty damn late to still be publicly drunk, let alone engaging in a drunken brawl. At age 27, he should know better, especially with such a big fight looming ahead. And he may be facing additional legal trouble once the other individual(s) involved catches wind that he's a pro boxer.
        Might be the reason he was involved in a fight in the first place. Some jackasses wanted to try him.

Comment

[QUOTE=sapo1;12881425]they should arrest manny pac!!! he got real PUNCH DRUNK!!!! QUOTE]Actually, if they arrested someone based on Stupid posts, you would get the death penalty.
          Last edited by richardt; 01-02-2013, 06:40 PM.

Comment

He was still celebrating his victory with the Cotto fight.

Comment

Welcome to West Texas. Trout is a big black male with a white ***** on his arm. Some would say he had it coming. In W. Texas a black male has a 12 oclock curfew. I was arrested once on suspicion of PI just because I refused to take a sobriety test. I told the officer im tired and im not taking no damn sobriety test. Ill rather take a breathalizer instead. The officer called me a smart ***** and arrested me. When I got to the station I blew a .00. Guilty of being black on a friday I guess. If I wasnt making so much scratch id move back to Cali.

Comment

Austin Trout is not a very good fighter. He is a bum and he beat a washed up bum called Cotto. Austin Trout is the slowest fighter I have ever seen in my life. Canelo will knock this dude out on May 4, 2013. This arrest is the least of his problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  Welcome to West Texas. Trout is a big black male with a white ***** on his arm. Some would say he had it coming. In W. Texas a black male has a 12 oclock curfew. I was arrested once on suspicion of PI just because I refused to take a sobriety test. I told the officer im tired and im not taking no damn sobriety test. Ill rather take a breathalizer instead. The officer called me a smart ***** and arrested me. When I got to the station I blew a .00. Guilty of being black on a friday I guess. If I wasnt making so much scratch id move back to Cali.
                  That's crazy, did you make a formal complaint?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    Oh Lawdy, Here we go knew it wouldn't take long.

Comment

Lol @ the dude who said he has no respect for boxing. Seriously it's not a big deal at all nor should it hinder his chances at getting the Canelo fight. He was drunk on New Years. I doubt he was the only one.

Comment

Working...
                      X