Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner would beat the living crap outta Guerrero.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
    Broner would walk Guerrero down and have him running for dear life. I already mention fighting on the outside would be Guerrero's only chance but broner's defense and speed would nullify all of that.
    He's not keeping that speed moving up 12 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      I doubt it, I think Berto and Broner are on similar levels. The problem with both of them is that they are either on defense, or they are on offense, they can't really mix them, although Broner is a little better at it than Berto.

When they start trading with someone who will trade back though, they get caught.

Need proof?

Similar levels? On what planet? Lol@broner not mixing his defense and offense.....did you not see broner displaying that in just his last fight?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Broner would get owned like the hyper he is..........
        Not by any of your favorite fighters.......

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
          berto is explosive but I've always said his power was overrated.

& power means little when you can't put your punches together. berto throwing one shot at a time worked in roberts favor because he could prepare a little better for that one shot. if he was throwing hard combinations to the head and body it would be a systematic beating.
          Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Short Range and Inside I think Broner Brings MORE POWER...other then Quintana Berto never really Knocked Out anybody that was good or at least known for having a Chin
          Yo Broner just fought at 135 for the first time of his career, Berto dropped and hurt full fledged welterweights in his career. You guys need some perspective...

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
            He's not keeping that speed moving up 12 pounds
            broner's naturally big man who was fighting at a lower weight just like Guerrero. Broner is a physical specimen unlike Guerrero so I can see him keeping his speed.

Comment

Broner would walk Guerrero down and have him running for dear life. I already mention fighting on the outside would be Guerrero's only chance but broner's defense and speed would nullify all of that.
              HAHAHAHA!!!! Robert is WAAAY too big, and doesnt feel punches. He did the same thing to aidyn! Everytime he gets merely staggerd, he throws flurries all around. He will outpunch Broner, and force him around for being too small, and not having the power to hurt him! I dont see anyone having enough power for Robert except Canelo. No one at ww, or below is going to do any of that trash your speaking off! He's too big, druable, and a giant!

Comment

This is my second time seeing this guy fight and I'm not impressed....I can't believe this might be the fight for Floyd. Broner would skin him alive on the inside.
                Yea like Broner beat or had help beating Ponce Deleon, Valero ruin Demarco he just won the title agnist a weak Champ.

Comment

I think broner wants easier fights

Comment

Working...
                  X